ForumsSupport Forum[Necro]Shell Shock Live coins

26 9447
neo94700
neo94700
9 posts
Jester

Hello, i have a problem with a friend with Shell Shock Live game.

When we try to earn free points (with surveys, etc...) we go to a page and no offers appears. An other friend of mine succeeded in having offers and earning points.
I tried using Firefox, Chrome, IE9 and none of them worked (i removed ad block).
Please help

• 26 Replies
edwardenzerliu
edwardenzerliu
2 posts
Nomad

maybe you can check on YouTube? idk

PalloX
PalloX
1 posts
Nomad

I have the same probem. It blocked only my acc, i tried log into my bro acc on my computer and his acc works perfect.

nero96
nero96
3 posts
Nomad

ya can anybody help me on how to get some tank points cuz i really want thos weps. packs and deluxe packs. pls help a homie out and if i figure it out il put it here so every body knows.

harleyd
harleyd
1 posts
Nomad

yer this happens to loads of people i think that shell shock should reward 1 tank coin per level ??? u get to lv 50 thats 50 tanks coins its not alot

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

harleyd, undortunately this thread now has to be locked due to you breaking the rules. You did something known as 'Necro' where you post on an old topic. Please click here to view the forum rules and guildines.

ReinjinmaruNinja
ReinjinmaruNinja
7 posts
Jester

if you can't get coins,(i play this on shellshocklive.com) try just doing the wait a day for coins. sure it will take a lot of time, but eventually, you will get what you want, especially weapon packs and member thing

Rhubin
Rhubin
3 posts
Nomad

I have a problem, i can't load my account.
I try to insert name and password but the loading never end...how can i do?

ngng10
ngng10
12 posts
Nomad

Shellshock is my favorite game and im in 580. It is great.

ninjosius
ninjosius
3 posts
Peasant

The problem should be reported to the site supperrewards.com but there is no way to contact them. Anybody find something to do so?

@Rhubin: Maybe you have a problem with your flash or the plugin-container. Try to delete the cookies from armorgames and the cache.
If this doesn´t work reboot your PC and check your internet.

beatsothergames
beatsothergames
1 posts
Nomad

yeah me neither the should make it where if earn enough points you earn coins
[i]please if you know tell us all how to get them

ninjosius
ninjosius
3 posts
Peasant

I wrote a mail to the support a while ago.
Didn´t get a reply yet and it doesn´t seem like they intend to handle the matter.

Showing 16-26 of 26