ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 Players Pack - Records at castle plays or likes.

527 85400
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

At this thread you share:
- Your most played and liked castle(s) of CTC 2 PP
- Castles with much plays in a short time (TODAY), eventually estimating the castles plays at 24 hours.
ATTENTION! IF YOU SHARE A CASTLE OF TODAY OR THIS WEEK IT MUST BE ABOVE THE GOAL.
THE GOAL WILL BE ABOVE OF PAGE 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30... AND SO ON.
- Castles at ALL TIME that have earned plays.

THIS THREAD IS TO SEE THE EVOLUTION OF CTC 2 PLAYERS PACK'S PLAYS. BECAUSE THERE ARE TO FEW PLAYERS. I HOPE YOU JOIN AND ENJOY THE THREAD

• 527 Replies
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

You're like val not good at building nice castles.

That was very nice of you to say that. I am very happy now. Man, you made my day.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

It sounds that the bug happened to your castle Kashi. 2 hours ago, it had 800 plays and now 938!

BTW, it's not a very good castle I think. I prefer VOLCANIC RIM CASTLE.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

MY HOME IS MY CASTLE:
Estimate at TODAY:
Me: 600 plays, 110 likes
Val: 580 plays and 100 likes

Result: 744 plays, 131 likes!
Luckely for SSTG the castle earned 100 plays and 20 likes :P
It's the most played castle of SSTG so far. And I think this will stay for a long time
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

The GIANT KNIGHT by val
After 10 hours: 192 plays, 26 likes.
compared to "My HOME is my CASTLE"
after 10 hours: 143 plays, unknown likes.
This will maybe reach more than SSTG house!
I estimate it at 750 plays and 100 likes.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

The GIANT KNIGHT by val: I estimate it at 750 plays and 100 likes

Result: 637 plays, 98 likes.
Nice score val!
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Yes, nice score. I was expecting for less plays. Maybe, I'll resubmit it during the holidays and on CTC2 to see how many plays it can get.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I think your score would have been better if it weren't for this idiotic bug again. Nobody can rate any games right now. It's been like this since late last night. >

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

OMG! What happened with the PE?
At today first castle: 52 plays! And you must have 4 plays for being on the front page!
Unbelieveble, it's finally holidays and now is everyone gone? No! I want to share my castles!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It's another stupid bug! I will resubmit my castles when they fix it. I have 0 plays and 0 likes for my FORT SSTG because of that. >

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I think the game is blocked for a long time. Nobody could fix it excluded Joey, and he's creating CTC TD, so he can't come on AG.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

I hope that the bug will stays for a month. And if it's fixed a lot of people will play again and very much plays like in the begin of CTC 2 PP. That would be awesome for my GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE and STATUE OF LIBERTY! I can just pray.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yes Val and me we got cheated by an entire day of votes. We could have had maybe 300 more votes for our castles. I'm so mad. >

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My Royal Tree House has 449 plays and 59 likes so far. It might get 550 today. I wasn't expecting to break any records with it but the thumbnail looks good. Because of this more people play. That's silly don't you think? Sometimes a castle might be fantastic but the thumbnail is ugly so people don't play with it. That's why most of us think that the majority of the players in the PE are stupid.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

My Royal Tree House
I think it will reach 625 plays and 90 likes.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

ANCIENT CRYSTAL TEMPLE by Kashi

This was a record castle at TODAY but not at THIS WEEK: 1375 plays, 183 likes.
Japan had: 1488 plays, 213 likes
Showing 46-60 of 527