ForumsNews and FeedbackWho's Looking forward to AG3?

34 7221
JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

Who wouldn't?

• 34 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'd say the people that don't want to see the armor points system and site design change. But hey, look at all the great features they are adding to this new site. It'll be much much better!

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

I am, should be very high tech.

By the way, this is sorta a Tavern topic...

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I'm looking very, very forward to the public release of AG3! I can't wait to have the entirety of the site blooming with new members I don't see every day while in there

@Acmed, since JsaKim's thread is discussing AG3, its rightful spot is AG3.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

AG3 is obviously going to awesome, duh. They putting all their effot into AG3 so it'd be nice to appreciate what they've done.

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

Im not looking forward to a new point system involving achievements. i like it better this way because its based more on activity and not on game skill.

cam25
cam25
73 posts
Nomad

ag3 needs a system where you can find threads otherwise it will be killer

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Actually not. I don't want to loose all my AP. AG also loose some Armatars and get some new ones. But re-rating is good.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
466 posts
Nomad

I don't want to loose all my AP

First its lose not loose and second everybody is losing their points. I'd kill to see the look on firetailMadness's face when his points go from 56,000 points to 0.
puppetadventurer
puppetadventurer
36 posts
Nomad

I like that everyone's going to lose there AP because now I'll have a chance to catch up :P

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

I'm looking forward to the "reputation" points. Spammers will finally not get points, and active people with good posts will.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

I'm kind of torn here. I love AG as it is, but I think some of the new feature will be awesome.

bramiboy
bramiboy
122 posts
Nomad

I love the new AP system, the reputation system, that you can change your name... I love AG3 =D

But gonna lose you al your AP?

zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

i love AG very much i open it everday i no lit it
i gonna be loved AG very much

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

But gonna lose you al your AP?

According to this thread, yes.

But I think I'm going to like it. It'll feel nice to be able to start over with clean slates.
greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

Can't wait for AG3, but im going to miss AG2.

Showing 1-15 of 34