ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Sapphire Shards

22 20179
spikerarmor12
spikerarmor12
4 posts

I want to finish the "Sorcerer's Aprentice" quest but I don't know where to get the sapphire shards. Can anyone tell me.

• 22 Replies
jack2911
jack2911
1 posts

where is the ruby shard ?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,440 posts

You can found ruby shards at different locations, dont know which quest rewards it, but youll found surely some of the ore rocks, red ones = rubys.

algaeninja
algaeninja
2 posts

you can get one by killing the snake boss go to first village then go right until its says sister pedro

Avoidingbunion
Avoidingbunion
1 posts

i found sorcerors saphire before i found a normal saphire!!!!!!!!!!!!! it be killing me'

ScrewTheLag
ScrewTheLag
1,128 posts

Everyone here, you get saphires by walking around, same with emeralds and rubys, it's a random generation tile system, you just gotta get LUCKY, there is no especific zone in wich there is any materials guaranteed Besides special ítems like the stick at the start, wich is in a pedastal.
So basically if you want to get any mineral, you either have to farm them up by leaving and re-entering the zone or kill the bosses that drop globes or the raw shard (mind you, you don't get enough shards or globes from killing bosses because there is more quests that need a mineral speciffically, and you just don't get enough for all of them).
@UnleashedUponMankind you don't get an AG quest for getting minerals if that's what you ment, and if you ment in game quests, you don't get quests that require you to just pick one up, you gotta combine it, solve it, etc. Like the azure throw, crimson toss and Emerald swing quests, wich require the shard and an alkahest .

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,440 posts

@ScrewTheLag no, i just answered the question "where is the ruby shard", that all,
One of the ingame quests include ruby shards as part of the reward (dont remember which one, but it was one of the quests where you have to kill a boss, you get them from a Sigil).

ScrewTheLag
ScrewTheLag
1,128 posts

@UnleashedUponMankind Oh, sorry for that I didn't read every page, and yeah, im playing the game often enough so I kinda know what you're talking about, I completed the game and played it over again so I memorized some of the quests, you're talking about quests like Puff No More wich gives you a globe I think, or mother sobo who gives you one shard, anyways, the point is, understood, now I see it.

Showing 16-22 of 22