ForumsNews and Feedbackwhat about AG2?

7 2579
6 posts
Nomad

I was just reading a few topics a while ago, and it said that everything you do in AG2 will be converted to AG3 after the release, but if you did something in AG3, it would not be converted to AG2. if you read between the lines, you can say that there will be a link to AG2 in AG3. is that true?

• 7 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I don't really understand what you're trying to say. But once the site changes to AG3, then I don't think anything will lead back to AG2. Except for the forums, they'll be keeping the AG2 forums up for a bit until they create the AG3 forums. If you're talking about how a few links on AG3 beta redirect you to AG2, then those are there until they fill out those pages with new information. If what I've said has nothing to do with your question, then can you please elaborate?

6 posts
Nomad

your second guess was almost right, I am trying to say that I've read a forum post a while ago, and it said that your data would be transferred from AG2 to AG3, but not the other way around. so not on beta, but on the final version, that is accessible by everyone. But I want to know if this means that there is a link in AG3 to the full site of AG2. soory if this still doesn't explain, but I have to eat now. I will explain better later.

0laFPhp
0laFPhp
18 posts
Nomad

W8 this thread is already been written

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Stuff doesn't work backwards, 110032. Your data from AG2 will transfer to AG3, but not the other way around. If you change your armatar on AG3, it won't change to that armatar on AG2. When AG3 is fully released, I don't think that there will be a link to this site since they are changing it. It will still have the domain name it has now, but the site is going to change completely to what it looks like on beta. Once AG3 is fully released, it will change this site. It won't be called beta.armorgames.com or armorgames3.com, it will be armorgames.com. What it is now.

W8 this thread is already been written

They have the same titles, but the discussion within the thread is different.
0laFPhp
0laFPhp
18 posts
Nomad

They have the same titles, but the discussion within the thread is different.

No they arent the other one is waht and this is what
6 posts
Nomad

if you know that, why did you ask it in the first place?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

No they arent the other one is waht and this is what

Your reply is now invalid.

Doesn't make this thread less different from the other one.

Either way, this seems to be answered.
Now with tl;dr:
Because the accounts will be moved to AGv3 from the current version when AGv3 starts being used, any change you make on the current version will be mirrored in the new version.
Since there is no moving the accounts from AGv3 to the current version (as well as some features being limited to AGv3), there is no mirroring changes from Agv3 to AGv2.

Even more tl;dr:
AGv2 -> AGv3
AGv3 <-/- AGv2
Yay.
Showing 1-7 of 7