ForumsPopular MediaGhosts vs. Demons

12 5176
armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

wat would u pick Ghosts or Demons.You decide.....

• 12 Replies
Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

I believe there are no such things as ghosts. I believe that demons pretend to be ghosts to fool the world. But demons are evil and the obey the devil so I wouldn't want them on my team either.

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

ur not here to explain thing ur sopusse to pick!(not spam,just to let u no)

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

well, Ghosts can only get hit from force damage, while demons get DR/good and DR/silver, IIRC. Also, demons are a higher CR, so I'd have to go with those </DnD nerd>

Seriously, what does a ghost do. Appear in a see through form and go "woooo" at you? please, demons will rip your face off and beat your family to death with your head. Way cooler.

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

lol! I agree. Ectoplasm facial vs. decapitation...
hmm....tough choice

Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

Hmm...well I believe in both, and I would say for sure demons, although ghosts are plain frightening...

InvaderZimLover007
InvaderZimLover007
6 posts
Nomad

demons :]

drunkendodo
drunkendodo
135 posts
Nomad

Demons have satan on their side so the choice is obvious.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Well if the demons could touch the ghosts then demons but since ghosts are see through and you can't touch/feel them the ghost would win because he could deck a demon without the demon being able to touch him... But I would like the demon to win because they rockkk

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

..Both of these: demons or ghost are only a rubbish of human intelligence. So, I think they dont exist: ghosts are only something we afraid in dark and cold places, demons are companions of satan..what about aliens vs. bacteries..hahaha

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

this should be in the tavern

kartik
kartik
26 posts
Nomad

DEMONS!!!!!!

midnight43
midnight43