Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Ghosts vs. Demons

Posted May 11, '08 at 8:22pm

armorgold

armorgold

288 posts

wat would u pick Ghosts or Demons.You decide.....

Posted May 11, '08 at 8:42pm

Captian_EO

Captian_EO

178 posts

I believe there are no such things as ghosts.  I believe that demons pretend to be ghosts to fool the world. But demons are evil and the obey the devil so I wouldn't want them on my team either.

Posted May 11, '08 at 8:59pm

armorgold

armorgold

288 posts

ur not here to explain thing ur sopusse to pick!(not spam,just to let u no)

Posted May 11, '08 at 11:12pm

kanethebrain

kanethebrain

244 posts

well, Ghosts can only get hit from force damage, while demons get DR/good and DR/silver, IIRC. Also, demons are a higher CR, so I'd have to go with those

Seriously, what does a ghost do. Appear in a see through form and go "woooo" at you? please, demons will rip your face off and beat your family to death with your head. Way cooler.

Posted May 11, '08 at 11:27pm

Strongbow

Strongbow

317 posts

lol! I agree.  Ectoplasm facial vs. decapitation...
hmm....tough choice

Posted May 12, '08 at 12:20am

Legatus88

Legatus88

449 posts

Hmm...well I believe in both, and I would say for sure demons, although ghosts are plain frightening...

Posted May 12, '08 at 8:11pm

InvaderZimLover007

InvaderZimLover007

7 posts

demons :]

Posted May 12, '08 at 8:21pm

drunkendodo

drunkendodo

138 posts

Demons have satan on their side so the choice is obvious.

Posted May 12, '08 at 10:56pm

Karoc

Karoc

455 posts

Well if the demons could touch the ghosts then demons but since ghosts are see through and you can't touch/feel them the ghost would win because he could deck a demon without the demon being able to touch him... But I would like the demon to win because they rockkk

Posted May 13, '08 at 3:06pm

StrategyGamble

StrategyGamble

135 posts

..Both of these: demons or ghost are only a rubbish of human intelligence. So, I think they dont exist: ghosts are only something we afraid in dark and cold places, demons are companions of satan..what about aliens vs. bacteries..hahaha

Reply to Ghosts vs. Demons

You must be logged in to post a reply!