Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Flag This?

Thread Locked

Posted May 11, '08 at 10:08pm

Captian_EO

Captian_EO

179 posts

That's bad right. Like you only put that on bad comments?

Posted May 11, '08 at 10:09pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Yup. Only flag spam, comments that have vulgar language or are inapropriate and look out for comments that are being copied. Lately, alot of comments have been copied to get merits, so flag those too.

Posted May 11, '08 at 10:09pm

LordBob

LordBob

563 posts

yes you only flag comments that consider SPAM. Such as one that have one word or have a link to "you-know-what" site.

Posted May 11, '08 at 10:12pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Actually even if you flag those that have been copyed and pasted from other people's comments doesn't mean they will be deleted because when an Admin goes through the list, I really doubt that they will delete it because it's a merit worthy comment. I think they should have a little text box that opens when you flag a comment where you have to explain why you have flagged it. That would be a great idea.

Posted May 11, '08 at 10:13pm

pc123

pc123

159 posts

try not to flag stuff that is NOT spamm unless its cursing or somthing. Its really helpful

Posted May 11, '08 at 10:14pm

Captian_EO

Captian_EO

179 posts

ok, Thanks!

Posted May 11, '08 at 10:27pm

squidlidink

squidlidink

506 posts

Also, flag comments on games that aren't very good at all like, THIS GAME S.U.C.K.S !!!!

Good luck.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Posted May 11, '08 at 10:30pm

strifexv

strifexv

58 posts

Flag the comments that just say 's' or write a color down. I've been seeing a handful of those floating around the site.

Posted May 11, '08 at 11:07pm

kanethebrain

kanethebrain

244 posts

I wonder if a mod could tell us how many flags they get per day and what percentage of those they delete. I flag a lot put it doesn't always seem like it helps.

Posted May 12, '08 at 3:56am

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

Something similar could be done for users... If you see a user that spams a lot, you could flag them and write what they were doing that deserved the flag. It would be like a streamlined version of SHOPS...