ForumsGames[Necro] Castaway 2 - where are the Revenants?

8 7042
wyndstaurm
wyndstaurm
3 posts
Nomad

Yes, I feel silly admitting this but I misplaced the Revenants. I started killing them on the Necromancy quest then got sidetracked and now I can't find them again. I've been all over and all I keep running into are the pixy things which look like revenants but don't count against the quest. Anyone know where they are?

• 8 Replies
Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

They are at level 22 (or those might be the thunder pixie things) I believe, so look for them by the area's main level of monsters, because I haven't played in a while and I don't know where they are.

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

@wyndstaurm...Revenants can be found in the Molten Fields.

wyndstaurm
wyndstaurm
3 posts
Nomad

Thanks coccolobis but that's puzzling because I haven't passed through either the East Gate or the Coeus Gate so I don't think I have been to the Molten Fields. But my quest shows that I've killed at least a few Revenants so far. Could they be anywhere else?

wyndstaurm
wyndstaurm
3 posts
Nomad

Found them. Just west of the Forge of Tethys. Just like car keys, they're always in the last place you look.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

...the revenant isnt all that its cracked up to be anyway.... stick with the anaconda... in my opinion..

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Skull Pixies have pink eye,Revenants have the yellow eye,Dragondjfbdgf... thing has the blue eye. Another way how to know the difference is by looking ar the level, Skull Pixies-15,Revenants-23,Dragonfysgdu... thing-26.

spazboydotcom
spazboydotcom
1 posts
Nomad

I found on in the golden peaks what is going on???

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Necro, revived by spam post.

Showing 1-8 of 8