ForumsThe TavernMother's Day

11 3808
Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

What did you do for your mom?
My mom wanted to go on a nature trail, then we went out to eat at an expensive resturant.

• 11 Replies
Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

I called my mum in Manchester and sent her a bouquet online.
Here's a tip: If you ever send flowers to another country...have a good deal of credit available!

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

I played computer with my mom for almost the whole day and watched 2 movies.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I gave my mommy a card.... We were going to take her out to breakfast, but its so crowded on Mother's Day, so we're doing that at a later date...

Its our first Mother's Day without my mother-in-law (to be?)... sad day >.>

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

@DragonMistress: My congratulations and condolences at the same time.

I treated myself to breakfast, not because I'm a mother, but because no one would know the difference and I dont often treat myself to anything. As sad as exploiting a holiday is, it certainly was a good breakfast.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

i went to diner with my mom and got so stuffed i couldn't stand up straight it was awsome

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Too bad my mom died a few years ago. Mother's Day would have beem great with her.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Sadly we didn't really do much. I told her Happy Mothers Day and all, and then we ate together at home, but other then that we really didn't do anything. I love my mom, but we're not super close. Usually I would make her a card, but this year I didn't? This year I found one of those ecards and I just showed her one. It was funny because she actually found it sweet, haha!

shadowcat94
shadowcat94
6 posts
Nomad

We didn't do much. I just made her a card and wished her Happy Mother's Day.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Wow, was it mother's day in the States? here in France it's in 2 weeks...
We usually take my mum out to the restaurant and offer her some flowers and sometimes some more expensive presents...

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm, nothing much actually. I made her a card and told her 'Happy Mother's Day', my dad was the one who cooked 'stead of mom. And boy, he's a bad cook! Anyway we went to the mall and my brother was picking on me.... Then mom scolded my brother for hitting me in the stomach...! And last we went to an expensive resturant. And my allergy just made me itch, one of those food might have been something!

(Not telling my allergy!)

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well, since Mum and Dad had to go a wedding...we had mothers day on Saturday!
I gave her a water filtering just and some magazines and I also cooked my speciality...pancakes! We had chinese for tea on mothers day!

For all of those who cannot be with their mothers I feel very sorry for you...:'(

Showing 1-11 of 11