160 posts
Nomad

when did it happen because sometimes i actually watch them

• 55 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Since I'm a New Zealander, I'm obliged to give something that is not American.

Or maybe you prefer a messed up insuranced advert.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

I always liked the FCR.com commercials.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Like a good neigbor, state farm is there!
Those r good
Bud little is always funny
But the doritos super bowl commercials r best

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Oh sorry I ment bud lite not little

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I watched this commercial during 2010's Super Bowl, and it was pretty funny. I think it was about CareerBuilder or something...

Just look up "CareerBuilder commercial Super Bowl" or something like that on Youtube, and you should find it.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

I think this Lift Plus ad is quite the laugh.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The Captain Morgan commercials made me laugh when they would show. I haven't seen any of them in a while, though.

The baby commercials are also funny. I think it's when the baby is on a cell phone or laptop keeping track of stocks, or something.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I can get a few for you right now. I'd like to express my Canadian patriotism, so I'll only be showing Canadian ads.

Molson Beer 1 - I have to say, I think this is how Canadians should start handling jokes, lol.
Molson Beer 2 - I saw nothing but innuendo the whole time.
Breast Cancer Society - Yeah, I'd like to see how those four guys would even get enough money for a commercial.
Gameboy Micro - Cheese vs. Nintendo: A Mouse's Choice.

Well, that's all I have for tonight!

Knight...? ...I love you, man. Lol, that was the best insurance advertisement I've ever seen. XD

And Blkasp, that seems like something I'd try to do, lol. :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Oh, I forgot to mention another commercial I just remembered. It's a Jack Links beef jerky commercial with Sasquatch. Those always make me laugh because the people are teasing Sasquatch with the beef jerky, then a few moments later he rages and harms the people that mess with him.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

@Matrix Lol, I just looked up the Jacks Links commercials, and they're hilarious. I found a compilation right here.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

ROFL Legion, that nintendo ad is awesome They should show it in NZ

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I like the freecredit ones too. I remember there was a show on all the funniest commercials but I forgot which channel.
There was one where a foreign family was learning english from a explicit rap song saying the F word every 2 seconds.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

ROFL Legion, that nintendo ad is awesome They should show it in NZ

I'm proud of my internet ability. And I'd probably be trying to cover it with the clipboard too, lol.

There was one where a foreign family was learning english from a explicit rap song saying the F word every 2 seconds.

Lol, I remember that one. The only line was, "I wanna **** you in the ***." :P

@acmed I love that "The Best Part". It's probably one of my favorite all-time commercials.
Showing 1-15 of 55