ForumsGamesarmor mayhem- original or copy cat

8 2756
brianmac725
brianmac725
3 posts
Peasant

ARMOR MAYHEM is a game that can be very addictive. But is this a game worth playing? this game is very fun but is just a copy of HALO. Even in the game, they admit that they stole the idea of one of the guns. The armor your character wears is almost identical to the armor in HALO. But should this game be a fun interactive game, or a cheap copied one. I think it is copied, but I admit it is a very fun game. Please leave a comment and enjoy armorgames.com! (p.s. this blog was not meant to be persuasive to either side in any way.)

• 8 Replies
DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Not to back seat mod, but brian, this is the wrong section. Fourm games are for creating text based adventures, flash games are games like "armor mayhem" I would suggest asking a mod to move this, or a mod to lock this and then make a new one in flash games.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

ARMOR MAYHEM is a game that can be very addictive. But is this a game worth playing? this game is very fun but is just a copy of HALO.

Gameplay-wise it's much closer to being a copy of Soldat than a copy of Halo, but since most games are at least inspired by another, it's likely that game too was a copy of something.
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

but since most games are at least inspired by another, it's likely that game too was a copy of something.

I agree.Actually almost any game can be blamd for coping other game.usually I dont mind if game is "copied" or not, I just enjoy it.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

Even some people say that they copied Raze.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

.......... LOL raze is a copy of unreal flash the TRUE original XDDDDD, both are copiesmmmm just newre versions.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

.......... LOL raze is a copy of unreal flash the TRUE original XDDDDD, both are copies, just newer versions of the original..*

excuse the typos..

yoloysolo23
yoloysolo23
2 posts
Nomad

can't wait till armour mayhem comes back. All armour mayhem needs is different modes and different more guns. But armour mayhem can't wait till u come back when flash is back at the end of the year. BTW armour mayhem was my favourite game for like 5 years actually longer.

yoloysolo23
yoloysolo23
2 posts
Nomad

Also imagine if armour mayhem goes online literally the musics already to good

Showing 1-8 of 8