ForumsNews and FeedbackIdea: See whether you've played this game already (was: Game Marks)

4 2437
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
466 posts
Nomad

What if beside each game there is a little light that tells you if you've played that game before like if it were green then you've played it but if it was red than it hasn't been played because there are alot of people out there that want to play all the games but it gets confusing after awhile of which one is played and which one is not.

• 4 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

This is a good suggestion. Sometimes i'll play a game for like 30 minutes then realise i've played it before. There's a lot of games on here, a lot of different series and it's hard to remember all the ones we've done.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Something similar this is being considered for AG3. The idea was to show the games that you haven't rated. I prefer that idea more, but I don't see a problem with both of these ideas being added. I say it'd be convenient for many people.

indie55
indie55
610 posts
Nomad

What if beside each game there is a little light that tells you if you've played that game before

How about instead of a light it changes the font color for the name of the game. Though this might not look nice.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

You'll already be able to see a history of which games you've played recently. While we'll track this history for a while, I don't know that we'll track your stats *indefinitely*.

I'll mention this to the webdev team, see what they think.

Showing 1-4 of 4