ForumsForum GamesGet to the top of the building! V. 2.0

704 73128
ug5151
ug5151
587 posts
Nomad

I did this thing back in October, and wanted to do it again.

GOAL:
Get to the top of the building with anything you can think of! The person who gets to the top will be the host. There are also rounds which I will host. I host round 1.

FOR EXAMPLE:
Jimmy5748432: I use a girrafe to get to the top.
alexhasboomboom: The giraffe is not tall enough.

Jimmy5748432: I use a jetpack to get to the top.
alexhasboomboom: You run out of fuel and hit the ground

Jimmy5748432: I use a flying car to get to the top.
alexhasboomboom: Flying cars don't exist.

Jimmy5748432: I parachute down onto the building.
alexhasboomboom: It is so windy outside and you land on a near by car.

IamSOOOsmartdude: I get help from chuck norris and he throws me to the top.
alexhasboomboom: CORRECT! you are the new host!
ug5151: ROUND # [# means number]

So yeah, you should get it now.

And just to top it off, the building doesn't have stairs!

ROUND 1: 10 STORY TALL BUILDING.
FIND A WAY TO GET UP THERE.

• 704 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I invent teleportation and i teleport to the roof of the building with a built in guiding system so i teleport right in the middle. If Chuck tries to harm me he teleports into outer space which gives me 30 seconds left to live :P Also, i am a genius and there are no malfunctions in the teleporter grid, therefore i teleport safely on the roof of the destinated location, which i myself put in the coordinates which teleports me to the top.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I place suction cups on my body,stick to the building and climb up the building..

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I Parachute down on the building with mah private Jet! 8|

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

@Razerules: you get on the building and Chuck Norris congratulates you for being the first person who's not a meme to get up here.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

sorry didn't see you two.

@kingjac: they stick alright. now get them unstuck.

@TFP: you hit your head on the ceiling.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i use my item randomiser to turn the walls of the building into candy! then i go NOM NOM NOM on the candy walls until the building falls down so i can easily just use my suction boots to walk on top of the roof of the building in 1 second!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... *Gets evil idea* i use rasengan on spartandestroyer, but release my control on it to blast myself to the roof of the next building.

Shadowsofthedead
Shadowsofthedead
2 posts
Peasant

Use the elevator that takes me to the 9th floor, then take the roof access stairs to get to the top of the building.

Denchot
Denchot
2,105 posts
Nomad

i use a infinite ammo & infinite health hack that works in real life & rocket bounce to the top

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The posts recently seem to be straying from the original idea of the game, and I think Razerules won round 4, so he should host round 5 before this thread gets off-topic (it's still on-topic, but is beginning to stray).

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

Yeah, Razerules won. Go ahead and start your Round 5.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Round 5:50 Story Building with 3 Ninja Robots!

Start Now!

P.S Beware of the Ninja Robots!

Denchot
Denchot
2,105 posts
Nomad

i use hacker pro to disable the robots.I get a object that turns gravity on & off turn the gravity off & jump to the top turning the gravity back on when i get there

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I use ancient ninja teleportation to get to the top of the roof. If somehow i teleport somewhere else, then the building teleports with me to whereever i am.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i wall jump between that building and the 40 story building to get to the top of the 40 story building, then i run, jump, and and spin to land on the wall, and sprint to wall run to the top, after which i try to grab the ledge and pull myself up.

Showing 106-120 of 704