ForumsThe TavernHow would you chose to die?

181 29448
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Besides in your sleep, how would you die? plan your own assassination, stabbed in the back, shot to death etc.

please be creative. otherwise this thread will be boring.

I would plan my assassination, being sniped by an elite assassin. (like Ezio or Altair)

• 181 Replies
Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

I would like to live to a ripe old age, and just burn out, like a light bulb.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I would like to die slowly, but without pain or physical/mental restrictions. It would be interesting. All sorts of personal observances I could make.
Either that or taking a bullet to end a war/save a loved one.

Truly, the best way to die would be to die knowing it was all worth it, ****in A.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I would jump off a building land on a trampoline then fly over to Canada and be shot down

WaelBrome
WaelBrome
50 posts
Treasurer

a quick death, being shot without knowing the shooter would be great!

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

Definitely not hooked up to some machine at 90 years of age. If I was in that "incurable" state, I'd just want to die at home.

If I had to be killed, sniped in the back of the neck. Instant kill shot.

Disease: Cancer.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Hit so many times with a bat to the head ouch!

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
466 posts
Nomad

Creatihe huh? Well I think I can be creative.

The year is 2020. Over time a huge volcano has been formed on earth. Everything is fine except for the lunatics who went crazy in 2012. We all shun them. Anyways the volcano always looks like it is about to erupt but it never does. One day the volcano talks! It says it's hungry and that it always wanted to eat a human so I climb up to the volcano and throw my worst enemy in but I slip and fall in too. It still erupts and everybody dies. The end.

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

i would be killed by a samuri just less than a milisecond and my comes off

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

plan your own assassination, stabbed in the back, shot to death etc

[quote]Those sound painful. If I had to pick something, it would probably be going down fighting for my country...not as a soldier though, just a citizen soldier.
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Oops, forgot the /quote...
Anyway, by citizen soldier, I mean like if my country was invaded or something along those lines, because I don't plan on joining the army.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I would really like to spontaneously explode but this is extremely unlikely. So, after space travel is possible, I will explore the universe and come upon an alien civilization. I will land on there planet and learn it is much like ours. However, the native people of the planet will be greatly displeased by my team and myself landing there. We will then be tortured and experimented on and after I cannot deal with it anymore I will take my own life. This is also extremely unlikely. If you want a realistic answer I am the wrong person to ask.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

To be trampled by bikini models.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

I would die taking a bullet for someone I care about.

that is the best one ever i agree with him!
Sheppard007
Sheppard007
239 posts
Nomad

In a fighter jet intercepting a nuke that is head for Washington D.C.

akqpars
akqpars
190 posts
Nomad

It doesnt matter if i fulfilled my purposes.

Showing 16-30 of 181