ForumsThe TavernHow would you chose to die?

181 29459
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Besides in your sleep, how would you die? plan your own assassination, stabbed in the back, shot to death etc.

please be creative. otherwise this thread will be boring.

I would plan my assassination, being sniped by an elite assassin. (like Ezio or Altair)

• 181 Replies
lambybug
lambybug
108 posts
Nomad

Just thought of one, how about having 9 lives? like a cat?

ooh! all nine!
1) being shot by a bullet made of chocolate
2) eating a poison blueberry
3) if a crayon was dropped of the Eiffel tower and hit my head
4) i climbed to the top of mt. Everest and froze
5) an electric chair that shocked me with purple lightning
6) raking the sand in a zen garden and concentrated so hard that i passed out... then died
7) if anyone here has ever seen regular show i want to watch that video that takes away all ur memories and then live like that until i die... in a cool memory world heehee
8)eaten by a monster and partyin in its stomach until i die
9)my 1012 asteroid thing
In 1012 there is a giant meteor...The meteor is so friggin large that the whole earth explodes... and that's how i die
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i would like to die in sleep, less painful as possible, with people around that i love, like my family.

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

Another Ways to die of mine. 1.Fall of the highest point of London eye And scream Weeee!!!. 2.Go skiing on the mountain of everest. 3. Chop off your Ballz.

RedBlazer2
RedBlazer2
64 posts
Peasant

In 1012 there is a giant meteor...The meteor is so friggin large that the whole earth explodes... and that's how i die
what year do you guys live in? its 2012, and the people got it wrong its not 2012 its some other year they changed it amazingly. but back to the topic id die the way God planned me to die
GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

There is no God.. did you see him? do you have any prove that he even exists? It's like worshiping air... and wasting time walking to church total waste of time.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

1. If you aren't going to post on this thread for the reason it's here, don't post at all.
2. people can believe what they want to believe in because it's called freedom of religion.
3. the last part of your post doesn't makes sense.

AwesomeB
AwesomeB
26 posts
Nomad

I would survive 17 nuclear explosions, get bit by a black widow spider, fall off the Empire State Building, get struck by lightning, then celebrate my survival. During the celebration, I would choke on a piece of popcorn and die.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

I would choose massive, sudden blood loss. Quick, painless (depending on the cause) and messy. Possibly an explosion. Like Johnson said, "Send me out with a bang."

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I wouldn't want to die in an explosion, it may sound stupid but I want to realize my death, which implies a slower (and maybe painful) death. I heard for example that if a huge meteor would hit a city, cells of people's body would simply boil and die because of the heat wave, so you'd basically vaporize before you realize it. Not my thing...
I'd imagine something like a battle "a la medievale", with swords or similar weapons. I would be in, like, third line or so, fight a lot of enemies before getting tired or meeting a worthy enemy, and die by a stab in the abdominal region.
Or sumfing like that...

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

I don't mean a sudden explosion, but one that you expect. Think something along the lines of a kamikaze and such. You know the explosion is about to happen and you are completely aware right before you die, but it ends suddenly.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I would want to be walking along, and be sniped in the head from 20 feet away. I would also want to be at least 104. =P

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

*Scene*
A battlefield in the middle of somewhere.

*The Death*
I would charge out of my blockade or whatever and then charge the enemy. I would be shot in the upper leg causing myself to fall. I would crawl towards the enemies trench staying low. When I get there I would point my weapon at someone but before I can pull the Trigger I would be shot in the head.

SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

What a terrible question.

I don't even want to think about it now.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

I'd like to die protecting someone I love; the cause doesn't matter much really.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Quickly. Really, really quickly.

Beyond that, I don't care for details. I'd just want it over and done.

Showing 46-60 of 181