ForumsThe TavernHow would you chose to die?

181 29429
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Besides in your sleep, how would you die? plan your own assassination, stabbed in the back, shot to death etc.

please be creative. otherwise this thread will be boring.

I would plan my assassination, being sniped by an elite assassin. (like Ezio or Altair)

• 181 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

I would choose quick, so I wouldn't feel (too much) pain. Like a .25 second heart attack. Simple, right?

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

@acmed

Even if it's 25 seconds, you would still feel some pain. Anyways, another way i would die would be writing my last post on an AG Thread, that way armor games will be the last thing i did.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

Anyways, another way i would die would be writing my last post on an AG Thread, that way armor games will be the last thing i did.

Very nice. You must be one of the most dedicated users I've seen.
Other then moderators and administrators.
Zleyer
Zleyer
27 posts
Nomad

I would die from death.

cbreezy623
cbreezy623
60 posts
Nomad

Probably lethal injection or some kind of drug overdose. The worst way to go drowning or suffication.

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
110 posts
Nomad

in all honesty i see me dying while driving my saleen... its bound to happen the way i drive

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

Murder by death.

But seriously, It would be cool to fall off of something so tall it would make a crater (not even sure that's possible, but it would be cool.)

JoeBlade
JoeBlade
47 posts
Nomad

OD on heroin.

BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

Cover myself in gasoline, with a long rope to ignite myself, and then hang myself with non-flammable material outside the window of a second-story building. That way, people see someone committing suicide and THEN getting engulfed by flames. Epic.
Have I thought about this too much? :P

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

I would die in combat.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Sublimating would be stylish, but I guess it would be quite painful...
Other than that, Seppuku. And maybe I can ask my relatives to vaporize my corpse after I'm done.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I would be on Earth while it collapsed. No, I want to die without pain. But not now.

HydromiTad
HydromiTad
123 posts
Nomad

Year: 2025

I'm a doctor in a hospital working when suddenly, a man walks in with a gun and starts shooting. Well, I hide behind a wall while everyone else runs away.

He comes running down the hallway where I'm hiding. WHAM! I punch him in the face and he goes down. I make a grab for the gun but am quickly pushed away because he is still conscious. We both make an attempt at grabbing the gun. We both are holding the handle when it goes off. Killing him and mortally wounding me. I die in a coma two weeks later.

THE END!

cje95
cje95
38 posts
Jester

I would be playing mw2 then RAGE QUIT so bad that I mentally shut off and die...like a boss

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

I will change my name to joe jack johnson, become a rockstar, and die of a drug overdose.

Showing 76-90 of 181