ForumsThe TavernHow would you chose to die?

181 29464
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Besides in your sleep, how would you die? plan your own assassination, stabbed in the back, shot to death etc.

please be creative. otherwise this thread will be boring.

I would plan my assassination, being sniped by an elite assassin. (like Ezio or Altair)

• 181 Replies
eddyalex
eddyalex
308 posts
Nomad

*The Context*
It is a snowy, January morning. Ice coats everything outside.

*The Disaster*
I walk outside, sled in hand, ready for a great day. However, I slip on the ice that coats my driveway and slid uncontrollably into the street, and am hit by an oncoming car. HOWEVER! I do not die!

The car carries me down the street aways before the driver starts skidding and fish-tailing on the treacherous ice. Finally, the driver crashes head-on and I am thrown through the air. When I land, I'm NOT DEAD YET!

I land on the trailer of a large truck. The truck carries me a ways to a gas station, but then it loses control and slams into the gas pump, which EXPLODES! I, again, am tossed through the air and land on the thin layer of ice coating a pond. The ice slowly begins to crack, then I suddenly fall through!

I manage to swim up, but subsequent explosions and the gas station fling chunks of ice at me! I dodge a few, then am sent sailing by a particularly large chunk, which then lands on me as I hit the ground. BUT I'M NOT DEAD YET!

The ice hurt me severely, but I survive. Spontaneously, a penny thrown by the gas explosion falls from the sky and hits me in the head. Then, I die. :P

Awesome, here's mine

So i walk into the street on a sunny day, and I see someone lying on the ground, i walk up to him thinking he's asleep and realise, when i get there that he is dead... As you would i call the police and they arrive 5 minutes later and confirm that he is really dead. They say that there is no sign of the death, not a bullet hole, a knife slit or anything in sight, it is only two days later that they ring me up and say that they found a piece of meat in his hair, I sit there wondering what could have possibly happened when the doorbell rings... I walk to the door anxious and not expecting anybody, and then open the door then i get hit in the face with a cooked cow leg, and the person runs away thinking i'm dead... BUT i'm not, it is only 3 hours later that i choke on eating a piece of beef while having dinner.

LOL
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I would die in my sleep. Whilst Im driving the most evil person on a dangerous road so when I sleep and die our car falls of a cliff and explodes.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

a small inward skull fracture in the back of the head by a hit.

according to "deadliest warrior" you wont feel anything and fall unconscious in about 30 sec and then die.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

my best way to die :

its 2000 years ago i am a Achaemenid Empire leader !! alexander the great (that stupid guy that destroyed Persepolis and persia !) is attacking Persepolis Ryvbrzn my greatest hero and me and all of persians are defending against alexander ! we are surrounded we fight till our death ... i see all my men and my hero is dead (its true in historical event the greatest defender of Achaemenid Empire Ryvbrzn died for his country )(wow i am crying while i am writing this ) i pick my sword attack to alexander fight with him till death alexander defeats me and cuts my head off Achaemenid Empires last defence is down the empire falls after some days ... the biggest empire of asian and probably the world biggest Empire gets destroyed by alexander the not so great ...

THE END ...

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

i would like to die, but first be bitten by a bamp, and then i don't die! but then i cath fire so nevermind that :*

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

I'd want to die fighting.
Yes, that's honorable.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Inspired by one of Ray Bradbury`s short stories, and the ending of Fallout 3:

So I`m on a modified ship that is heading towards the Sun, to collect a part of the sun to bring back to Earth to fuel EVERYTHING on the planet for generations. We are wearing suits, since it is several hundred degrees below 0 Celsius. The overwhelming heat of the sun messes up the main reactor of the ship, and it needs to be fixed manually. My partner on the ship recommends that we abandon the mission and use the escape pod (One escape pod that fits 2 people.) and let the ship burn up. I refuse, knowing that some of the very last fuel that humanity has is being used on this mission, and no country will be able to afford a duplicate of our mission. I tell him I will fix the reactor, although it is extremely hot in the reactor room, and I surely will not make it there and back. I tell my partner to prepare the extraction of what we came from, while I go to the reactor room. As I open the hydraulic door, an immense heat washes over me. I make my way to a console in the center of the room, and pull off prolonging the reactor`s life for a few minutes. I can hear warning sirens on my suit, as all of my energy is drained from me. I crawl to the exit of the room, giving up a few feet from the door, preparing to die. As my life begins to fade, my partner rushes in, saying that the the extraction is secure inside the escape pod. He drags me out and I pick up a container which has some kind of adrenaline booster liquid in it. As we get in the escape pod, we realize it is stuck, and needs a final push to be sent out. I get out, close the door to the escape pod, and inject the adrenaline booster into myself. (A tube in the arm of my suit.) I feel energy pulsing through me, so I back up and charge shoulder-first into the escape pod. That dislodges it, and as I fall out of the ship, I see the escape pod`s engines flare. I fall into the sun, watching the escape pod make its way back to the Earth. I end up burning up.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

If I want to die peacefully, I would die in my sleep but if I want to die fighting, maybe in a war while spraying guys with a Minigun (that would be so epic).

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

the only thing i know is that i want to die painless and quick.

deni123
deni123
133 posts
Nomad

I know that freezing yourself is the best way to die.I just feel like I need sleep but *puf* I can't open my eyes.
No pain.
OK.It's the best way but don't try this at home :P
http://photoshopcontest.com/images/large/ag6n7zqks07tuk9na54b1nwnstpkk5btguif.jpg

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i would want somebody to brutally beat me to death or have a totally ridicoulus death like choking on a eraser

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

I will not die. I will find the secret of immortality and live forever. That includes eternal youth too.

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

Some how I turn my bed room in to a time machine and I kill past me.
If I'm going to chose how I die I want to die in a paradox.

AsaDePernil
AsaDePernil
20 posts
Nomad

I would surely want a death without any pain, and fast. You know, suffering until death is like, very bad... fast and without pain is the best way to get killed. You'll not suffer anything at least.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

that would be sleeping i dont feel anything great way of dying and i would like everybody dies like that not watching how the suffering appears at his/her eyes

Showing 106-120 of 181