ForumsForum GamesThe City Life (RPG)

55 10538
ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Thrown out, by your drug addicted parents, you wonder the streets alone. You must fend for your self as years go by you learn how to do many things, you learn how to build a safe shelter, pickpocket and most of all hide.

Name:
Cash: $0
Job: Unemployed
Home: Allyway
Inventory:

• 55 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Guy Varrick
Bio: Guy was once an 'A' student in his school. But, he didn't tell the teacher about his problem, his parents. On a beautiful day, he was kicked out of the house, making the day the worst day of his life.
Inventory: N/A

(First! I would like to play your RPG, since you're playing mine too)

Guy, worrying a lot, starts wandering in the alleyway. Guy tries to find a weapon, in desperation to defend himself just in case.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Bio: Guy was once an 'A' student in his school. But, he didn't tell the teacher about his problem, his parents. On a beautiful day, he was kicked out of the house, making the day the worst day of his life.

You look around for a weapon, nothing but a bolt. You throw it away. Nightfall is coming and you feel cold. You look into a bin and pull a garbage bag out and rip it. When morning arrives you feel something pokeing you. You open your left eye to see 3 kids around 10 poking with a stick. You hear one of them whisper:
"Do you think he's alive?"
Another replies:
"I don't know poke him harder Jimmy." The boy with the stick pokes you harder and you stand up. The children are frightend of you.
Do You:
A) Scare them away
B) Be Nice
C) Stare at them
D) You choose

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I say, "Jimmy, I'm alive. Don't need to be afraid. Run along, you're gonna get your parents worried."

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Cash: $1

He replies to you:
"What happend to you mister?" You notice his freinds have gone, you tell him that it is a long story. He says that he would likes storys. You tell him about your life and how you ended up in the Ally. Before he leaves he tells you:
"When I am older I want to help homeless people just like you!" He passes you a dollar and says goodbye.
Do You:
A) Say Goodbye back
B) Say nothing
C) Hug him
D) Run off to spend your money
D) You choose

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I say, "Bye! And thanks!" I'll go see what I could spend with one dollar.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

You walk to the shop and look for some food. On the way you see 3 Gang Members Raping a Girl. There is a shop next to you which sells sports equipment.
Do You:
A) Keep walking
B) Buy a basbeall bat/ cricket bat and help the girl
C) Attack them in a fist to fist combat
D) You choose

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Name:sepehr bassa
Bio:he was a good kung-fu student he had black belt and he was almost one of the best students in class but one day his parents throw him out of house !!!
Inventory:

well first i love your game secend cause rapyon plays i play too !

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I continue to walk into the sports equipment store. I ask the manager or cashier for help. If he provides me with a bat or anything that proves useful, I whack the gang members while shouting "RAPING IS STUPID, I TELL YOU! STUPID!" to alert other passers-by.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Bio:he was a good kung-fu student he had black belt and he was almost one of the best students in class but one day his parents throw him out of house !!!
Inventory:

(Thanks)
You are wondering the streets when you pass the Dojo you once trained in. You wonder inside, the Sensi sees you and ask you your name. You tell him and he says that you are impersinating him. He says to prove to him that you are yourself or get out. You walk onto the mat.
Do You:
A) Destroy Concreate
B) Knock Down Bags
C) Walk out
D) You choose

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:

first i do A) Destroy Concreate and after that i B) Knock Down Bags

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Inventory:

You manage to destroy 3/5 concreate Slabs and knock down 2/7 Bag's. The sensi says to you:
Sepehr could destroy everything in this dojo but I tell you what, you can destroy some things so I'll let you train here.
Do You:
A) Accept his offer
B) Walk out
C) Try again
D) You choose

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

WTH!

Cash: $28
Inventory: Baseball Bat

You run inside the shop and tell the shop keeper who is around 40-50. He grabs a bat and starts to attempt to attack the thugs. He is stabbed and collapses. You run out and grab the bat shouting:
"How could you stab a old man?!"
You swing at one of there legs catching him, you kick him but then are grabbed by another member, you headbutt him but not before you are punched by one. You swing at his head with your left fist and catch him, he stumbles and you swing the bat catching him and he falls back, he knocks his head on a bench and is kncoked out. The last one pulls a knife out but you knock it out of his hand and he starts to run away, he turns around and shouts:
"We will kill you for this!" he is then hit by a car. The one who is unable to work after you hit him pleades you to let him go and says that the other 2 where forcing him to help them. You let him go. A passaby has phoned the police and they arrive, a local paper takes a picture of you, you recive 27$ for this action, and condemmes you a hero. The old man says to you before he is taken to Hospital:
"Look after my shop I'll pay you, and you can live upstairs."
Do You:
A) Work straight away
B) Decline the job
C) Rest
D) You choose

I had copyed this and it deleted it weird

LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

Name: Jack Shallow
Bio: None
Inventory:

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Name: Jack Shallow
Bio: None
Inventory:

You are wondering the streets late at night, when a women comes over to you. She asks you:
"Where are your parents?" You reply that they had kicked you out. She says that she is a worker in a Foster Home. You look to her hand it has 2 Bags Containing Food, you look up to her face. She has dark brown hair what is very tidy with brown eyes. A very freckely face and she seems nice. She streches out her hand to you and smiles in comferting way.
Do You:
A) Follow her
B) Run off
C) Stand there
D) Ask for ID
E) You choose

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Name: Zen
Bio: One of the more smarter kids in school, he was usually quiet about his life. Always hated his parents and never talked to them. Could not live his own life due to no support from his parents. He was soon kicked out of the house a few days after his 18th birthday.
Inventory:

Can I join? I don't play forum games much.

Showing 1-15 of 55