ForumsPopular MediaWhat the most beautiful song for you?

101 34782
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

This thread was made to share the songs you think are the most beautiful (or emotive). 3 rules for this thread:
_Write the title and the autor of the song.
_A link to the song
_Why do you like it

For me, it's Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley because it's simply a wonderful song, with superb lyrics and guitar harmonics. I think Thank You (for "Thank You", go to the 130th minute- 200); I love the solo, the lyrics and the end, calm but beautiful.

• 101 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

the fray how to save a life

Thats a good song. Sadly, it seems that its the only one people listen to by them. They're a very talented group, and deserve some attention for their other songs.

Metallica is alright. I only listen to the first parts of their song, because their Intro's are awesome. Other than that, I could care less about the rest of the song.
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

The most beautiful song on earth is Claire de Lune. Beautiful song.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

The most beautiful song to me is Fall at your feet - Crowded house.

The words are really meaningful.

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I'd like to point out that the thread's not ''your favorite song''. If so, I'd never have answered that.

I know, but I meant it in the way that it is, in fact, one of my favorite songs, due to how beautiful the solos in the beginning at the end make it. I forgot to add that part. I'm really bad at finishing thread po
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

The Scientist, by Coldplay.

I would venture to say that it's also my favorite song if for no other reason than its beauty. I often find my life a battle between my logic and emotion and I feel that's expounded upon in the lyrics. Combine that with the piano and it still blows me away when I listen to it.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCf66EvGsS0&feature=related

Really gets me jazzed up- Daniel Tosh

Ya I listen to this song if I really want to sleep. It puts me out.

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

born to touch your feelings
Scorpions [taken by force]

I was born from the sound oft he strings
for someone to give everything
to be a song just for your feeling
close your eyes and I'll try to get in
to waken your heart like the spring
'cos I was born to touch your feelings...

itoshi no ellie
Southern All Stars

Ray Charles covered this song in 1988
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

By Radiohead, we can mention Creep too, a very beautiful song. The theme is sad but the music is very good.

MewMewFancyCakes
MewMewFancyCakes
47 posts
Nomad

Invisible by Clay Aiken
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbhOVKhwO_4]
You can all see why I like it when you listen to it.

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

The Scientist, by Coldplay.

Awwwwwwww I was gonna mention Fix You and the Scientist as well. But I stuck with only three. I'll post another.

If You Only Knew by Shinedown is a good one. The lyrics are rather deep and it has a very calming effect on me.
Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

Serenity by Godsmack
I'm not sure what the appeal of the song is but it is very beautiful and calming. My mind is swept away and calmed when I listen to it. It allows the mind to just wander free.

66wolves
66wolves
29 posts
Nomad

Save Me by Avenged Sevenfold.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dchOBArzefw]

11 minutes of pure awesomeness. You can really feel the emotion in this song.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Awwwwwwww I was gonna mention Fix You and the Scientist as well. But I stuck with only three. I'll post another.

I do enjoy Fix You although not nearly on the level I enjoy the Scientist.

California One, by The Decemberists is a close second for me. I listen to it every night before I sleep.

@66wolves make sure you hit the /Link button. Click link, type the text you want to be blue and then click /Link :]
xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

Pretty much anytime Celine Dion opens her mouth to sing whatever song.

I Will by Ayumi Hamasaki

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I add to my small 3-song list:

Daisy by Switchfoot.

"Open up your fist. This fallen world doesn't hold your interest, it doesn't hold your soul. Daisy, let it go."

The face that the rest of the band's instruments come in at the end makes this song all the more beautiful and great.

Showing 16-30 of 101