Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What it Takes to Become a Moderator (page 1):

Posted Oct 12, '11 at 2:51pm

Mehuman

Mehuman

4 posts

Everybody Edits is having problems.I know this is not the right post but I am trying to get those bugs resolved.Here my problem I can not login to Everybody Edits I was able to In the first week of my membership.I am really upset because I see other people who have been able to login and It keeps saying armor games services are temporarily down it has been like this for many weeks I think it has been like this for 5 weeks.HELP ME

Posted Oct 12, '11 at 3:39pm

IceClaw247

IceClaw247

673 posts

A) don't get so upset over a game and B) this is the totally wrong forum to post it, consult the game developer directly, not in an unrelated thread.

Posted Oct 12, '11 at 4:11pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Everybody Edits is having problems.I know this is not the right post but I am trying to get those bugs resolved.Here my problem I can not login to Everybody Edits I was able to In the first week of my membership.I am really upset because I see other people who have been able to login and It keeps saying armor games services are temporarily down it has been like this for many weeks I think it has been like this for 5 weeks.HELP ME

Uh, let's see what it usually says about that...
Try a different browser. Be sure to update all programmes and applications that might be needed. Be sure to save cookies and that flash and java is enabled. Be sure your scriptblocker isn't blocking the connection. Try another browser.

A) don't get so upset over a game and B) this is the totally wrong forum to post it, consult the game developer directly, not in an unrelated thread.

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 12:34am

Rylo98

Rylo98

20 posts

Thanks for the info, I will start to try and meet the criteria in order to try and help make armor games an even more amazing site! (Might not be possible to do)

Posted Oct 16, '11 at 2:41pm

Possum9

Possum9

45 posts

What is the age limit?

Posted Oct 16, '11 at 2:42pm

acmed

acmed

1,921 posts

What is the age limit?

The minimum age is 18, I don't think there is a maximum number though. Probably if you are 40 something years old, you shouldn't be on a flash game site...

Posted Oct 17, '11 at 12:33pm

pickmackertj

pickmackertj

9 posts

cool if you are a administrator you get a color text

Posted Oct 18, '11 at 7:23am

acmed

acmed

1,921 posts

cool if you are a administrator you get a color text

There's a little bit more to that actually:

Quoted from admin profile:
Administrators are paid employees of Armor Games. At their choice, they may or may not interact with the users on the site, but those who do can perform the same tasks as a Moderator such as locking/removing forum threads or user/game comments, but also have the ability to permanently ban users who do not follow the rules. Administrators may also modify user profiles that do not follow the site rules.

Posted Oct 20, '11 at 12:40pm

trab123

trab123

5 posts

I think ou should be on for at least 2-3 hours a day nub

Posted Oct 20, '11 at 7:21pm

acmed

acmed

1,921 posts

I think ou should be on for at least 2-3 hours a day nub

I agree with activity, but most moderators have school and studying to do, they don't have a good amount of time on the internet. With the age limits, some mods go to college, which is a lot of work...

Reply to What it Takes to Become a Moderator (page 1):

You must be logged in to post a reply!