Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What it Takes to Become a Moderator (page 1):

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 1:00am

fartmaster1001

fartmaster1001

2 posts

Enjoy playing TLS DZ. Helping other DZ players survive the DZ. To help make AG a better place. To keep it safe from rude/abusive comments. To remove offense comment's & writers. To help make AG a friendly all ages gaming site.
Thank you for your time.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 4:44am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

12,958 posts

Administrator

Being a Moderator is not only about TLSZ you know... it covers the entire website. =)

Posted Jan 20, '14 at 3:32pm

bar10022

bar10022

13 posts

@cormon even if dont want to be a moderator, can we at least help with issues in the forms like cussing,verbal abuse of any kind or, hating on games,or any things of that nature?

Posted Jan 20, '14 at 3:34pm

bar10022

bar10022

13 posts

wrong cormin i @cormyn sry

Posted Jan 20, '14 at 9:53pm

Gantic

Gantic

11,371 posts

Administrator

There is nothing wrong with just helping out around the site by reporting/flagging bad behavior.

Posted Jan 27, '14 at 2:35pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,610 posts

Glad I checked in on this. I've been participating in games more frequently lately. I wasn't on for a while at one point, though, so I may have reset the timer (according to cormyn). I guess I'll have to work with what I have. I'll show up on the "radar" sometime.

Couldn't help but notice that one of the points was "-You need to stay up to date on things happening at Armor Games, especially with Armor Games v3 coming out later this summer. Users who have been in the beta since late last year will get extra points."

I have since been informed that AG3 is instead a series of minor upgrades and improvements. That's a much safer method, to say the least, but it's a bit sad to see the whole "totally new design" just fizzle out.

Posted Jan 27, '14 at 5:36pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,670 posts

Knight

Couldn't help but notice that one of the points was "-You need to stay up to date on things happening at Armor Games, especially with Armor Games v3 coming out later this summer. Users who have been in the beta since late last year will get extra points."

This thread was created two and a half years ago, when things were run entirely differently and AG had other plans for its future. The fact that it hasn't been stickied for ages suggests that more than a few things in the OP may be a bit outdated.

Posted Jan 28, '14 at 9:08am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,610 posts

This thread was created two and a half years ago, when things were run entirely differently and AG had other plans for its future. The fact that it hasn't been stickied for ages suggests that more than a few things in the OP may be a bit outdated.

I'm aware. That's why I wrote a third paragraph.

Posted Jan 30, '14 at 9:20am

mightybob

mightybob

369 posts

Don't mean this is a bad way but it seems only mods and admins have their knight/king old ranks back? Any chance everyone will get these old ranks back eventually?

Posted Jan 30, '14 at 9:38am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

10,282 posts

No ranks... they are badges, king for admins, knight for mods/knights.
AG implement new things from time to time, lastest one was the gilding-feature. This includes a frame and badges.
Get a close look at the armatars here in the forums and you notice that there is a lil thin line around them, like a frame:
Normal users have iron (or silver? dunno^^).
Knights have iron (silver) and a iron (silver) knight badge.
Mods have blue and a blue knight badge.
Admins have gold and a gold king badge.

Reply to What it Takes to Become a Moderator (page 1):

You must be logged in to post a reply!