ForumsPopular MediaAvatar: Legend of Korra

87 34326
supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

There will soon be a new series called Avatar:Legend of Korra that's a sequel to Avatar the Last Airbender.If you have any questions about it just ask.It's expected to air in 2012 on Nickelodeon and will run for 26 episodes
Here is the prologue
The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra (originally titled Avatar: The Legend of Korra) is an upcoming American animated television mini-series that is expected to air on Nickelodeon in 2012.[1] The mini-series is a sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender, which aired on the same network from 2005 to 2008, and will run for 26 episodes.[2] It will take place in the same fictional universe as the original show. The world is influenced by a multitude of cultural and ethnic elements. In it people may have the supernatural ability to manipulate either water, earth, fire, or air. There is one person known as the Avatar, who maintains balance between the four nations and is the only person who can bend all four elements. Korra, the hotheaded independent protagonist of the series, is the next incarnation of the Avatar after Aang from the original series.[3] Set at least 70 years after the defeat of Firelord Ozai and Princess Azula in the series finale of the original show, creators Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko[4] plan to follow Korra as she learns Airbending while facing an anti-bender revolution.[3]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Korra-action-shot.jpg

• 87 Replies
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I just watched episode 11 and 12. All I can say is, this is allot better then the first one. of course there is a few thing that could have ended better, but it just a few minor details.
I am kinda disappointed that it ended so fast.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Will there be more seasons?

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

yes a second season will occur but not for some time.

Gilbird13
Gilbird13
4 posts
Peasant

Book Two: Spirits will premiere sometime in 2013

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

I know this is kinda late, but I saw the season finale and IT BLEW MY MIND! I think the next season is in August 2013. I might be wrong though.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

i really like the serie, tho i never been able to follow it. i just see some random episodes sometimes.

last week i think i saw this new serie. some girl that was avatar and the airbenders were back. (kids etc.)
but i was wondering where Ann was. i mean the old airbending dude whit kids isn't called Ann as i expected 1st.
i havn't seen the final battle of the last serie so i dunno what happend whit Ann.
but if the old guy in the new serie isn't him then who is he? and how come he is a airbender when Ann was the last airbender around =S

very confusing but still very enjoying to watch.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I think you mean Aang, he died, and I believe that old guy is his son.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

I think you mean Aang, he died, and I believe that old guy is his son.

who is the mother? =o

and yea i guess i mend aang.
seems we spell it different over here.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Katara is the mother.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

i could have guessed that. xD

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

One thing I don't understand is why there are other Air Bisons other than Appa. Wasn't Appa the only one, or is that just me?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Aang found another herd of them. This was revealed during the San Diego Comic-Con.

Showing 76-87 of 87