ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArmor Games Presidential Campaign 2011

78 25992
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

All credit for this idea comes from this thread.
The object of this is to elect a president of Armor Games through a series of challenges such as poster making, slogan creation and speeches.

I will be the sole judge, unless I decide otherwise, and to enter simply post a picture of your candidate and a short description of the candidate.

Rules!
All the usual rules of AG. Also keep political attack ads to yourself unless asked for.

Deadline for all candidates will be the 11th of July. There is no limit to candidates so join, join, join!

• 78 Replies
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4395/unledodf.png

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

The first challenge is almost over when only a few posters submitted. D:

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Commander I think you should have allowed more time for entries to come in.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Commander I think you should have allowed more time for entries to come in.

Well since it is the first challenge Ill extend it to the 16th just in case there are more..
New deadline Saturday the 16th
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

The 16th of next month? Or this Saturday?

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I meant the initial entries.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz40/EyesoftheSky_2009/SDC10089-1-1.jpg?t=1311131340

It's even on time!

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

The 16th of next month? Or this Saturday?

This Saturday.
I meant the initial entries.

I think enough joined. Call the deadline the primaries.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well Im going to start the judging now. Expect results by Wednesday probably. Ill still accept entries until then as well.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Oh darn, with all the crap hapening in my life recently, I totally forgot about this thread.

Oh well...See you all back in 4 years I guess...

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

If you can get a quick one in before Wednesday I could judge it. Since not many were submitted you could still be in it FallenSky.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

If you can get a quick one in before Wednesday I could judge it. Since not many were submitted you could still be in it FallenSky.

What do I need to do to be in? A publicity of some sort with an original character?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

What do I need to do to be in? A publicity of some sort with an original character?

A short description and an image of the character will suffice. Also a poster such as those already posted. Good luck.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

*drumroll*
It is now time to announce the results of the first round!
Well out of a total of 10 candidates we have a total of 5 entries. :O Half is pretty good for my first event kind of thing I think. Anyways back to the results. The scoring for each place will decrease by one each place. ie 1st place recieves 9, 2nd place 8, 3rd place 7 etc.

Number Five!
Fifth place and 6 point in the race goes to Maverick4 and his poster that plays off of the old got milk? commercial campaign of the early 2000s. Since it worked then why not use it again?

Number Four!
Fourth place and 7 points goes to Dudeguy45 with his elegantly dressed candidate giving us some lolspeak to sway our votes.

Number Three!
Third Place and 8 points goes to EnterOrion and his poster that is reminiscent of a demotivational pic with some crazy colors going on encouraging, or possibly frightening, the voters into voting for him.

Number Two!
Second place and 9 points goes to iMogwai and his humorous poster of a poor little box asking for votes. A small box will always win out as long as it makes its own posters.

Number One!
First place and 10 points goes to Kacboy bringing some class into this race. I particularly liked the classy castle he is rocking in. Congrats Kacboy for winning the first round.

Now here is the current ranking:
Kacboy-10
iMogwai-9
EnterOrion-8
Dudeguy45-7
Maverick-6
FallenSky-0
Hectichermit-0
aknerd-0
TruDog-0
The_manta-0

destruction101
destruction101
115 posts
Nomad

Well there is no president beacuse of the adminastrators, and mod's.

Showing 31-45 of 78