ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArmor Games Presidential Campaign 2011

78 26016
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

All credit for this idea comes from this thread.
The object of this is to elect a president of Armor Games through a series of challenges such as poster making, slogan creation and speeches.

I will be the sole judge, unless I decide otherwise, and to enter simply post a picture of your candidate and a short description of the candidate.

Rules!
All the usual rules of AG. Also keep political attack ads to yourself unless asked for.

Deadline for all candidates will be the 11th of July. There is no limit to candidates so join, join, join!

• 78 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well with only 3 candidates in it this round it was almost too easy to judge. T.T But I digress! On to the results:
Third Place
Kacboy! Here are 8 points for your haiku.
Second Place
iMogwai! 9 points for you.
First Place
Maverick! 10 points for you!

Now with the final challenge completed it is time to announce the winner of the 2011 Armor Games Presidential Campaign!

1) iMogwai (28)
2) Maverick (25)
3) Kacboy (23)
4) EnterOrion (17)
5) Dudeguy45 (14)
6) Hectichermit (5)
T7) FallenSky, aknerd, TruDog, The_Manta (0)
8) --
9) --
10) --

Thats right everyone your new President of Armor Games is Billy the Box! Congratulations to all candidates on a well run race. Be sure to prepare for next years 2012 election!

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6751/boxking.png

Thank you, fellow Armor Gamers, for choosing Billy. I assure you that he will do everything in his power, which isn't much since he is a box, to live up to your expectations.

Long live president Billy!

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Congrats. I'll go cry in the corner now.

Showing 76-78 of 78