snowguy13

snowguy13

2,172 posts

Name: Neolvin
Weapon: Magic Staff, Spell Book, Dagger
Armor: Cloth armor
Condition: Fine
Inventory: [Empty]
Bio: I grew up in a small Elven village, where from an early age the powers of Elven magic were taught to me. Over time, I have become a powerful Elven sorcerer, and am a key player in the resistance against the Orcish and Demonic onslaughts.
Perk: Experienced - Very powerful mage with huge experience
Race: Elven
Description: Thin, but muscular, and about 5'11". Tan-ish skin with distinct Elvin features (pointed ears, angled facial features, etc.).
Class: Mage
Army: 5 men

I try to use magic to sense whether the soldiers are alive or not.

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 11:13am

FBIAGENTD

FBIAGENTD

7 posts

I died...

Posted Jul 17, '11 at 1:28pm

Zyba

Zyba

1,148 posts

Name: Rikeer
Weapon:Crossbow,Bow,Small shield,One handed sword
Armor:Light Iron Armor
Inventory:130 gold
Bio: As sharp as a hawk, he is well trained with a bow, crossbow, and other ranged weapons. Although he mainly works with weapons that he can hold in his hands he can mount heavy artillery fairly well. His main goal is to and train arm himself with the most powerful range weapons, so he starts himself a life as a mercenary, slowly increasing his wealth and fame.
Perk:Ranged Expert-Very experienced ranged soldier he is very good with every type of ranged weapon from throwing knifes to heaviest artillery
Race: Human
Description: Slim 5'8" with frizzled black hair
Class:Mercenary

I run toward the mercenaries," Hello! Other than those already dead, who needs help because I spy many demons incoming from the distance? Those that wish to survive should abandon this stand, else they be slaughtered."

Posted Jul 18, '11 at 6:31am

ubica88

ubica88

2,210 posts

Bio: I grew up in a small Elven village, where from an early age the powers of Elven magic were taught to me. Over time, I have become a powerful Elven sorcerer, and am a key player in the resistance against the Orcish and Demonic onslaughts.
Description: Thin, but muscular, and about 5'11". Tan-ish skin with distinct Elvin features (pointed ears, angled facial features, etc.).

You use your last strength for that spell and you saw 2 warriors making their last stand and killing as muchs orcs they can befor get killed and then you passed out after sevral hours you wake up in middle of some camp what are yo going to do?

Bio: As sharp as a hawk, he is well trained with a bow, crossbow, and other ranged weapons. Although he mainly works with weapons that he can hold in his hands he can mount heavy artillery fairly well. His main goal is to and train arm himself with the most powerful range weapons, so he starts himself a life as a mercenary, slowly increasing his wealth and fame.
Perk:Ranged Expert-Very experienced ranged soldier he is very good with every type of ranged weapon from throwing knifes to heaviest artillery
Team:5 Mercenarys

"Ok we will join you where are you going do you have some plan our our whole company was destroyed in battle and demons are finishing off survivors this is 4 attack of demons we repel but we will not survive one more"

Posted Jul 18, '11 at 2:45pm

Zyba

Zyba

1,148 posts

Team:5 Mercenaries

(Could you use some punctuation?)

"All I know is that we're going to have to get out of here," I look around for a route.

Posted Jul 18, '11 at 4:03pm

snowguy13

snowguy13

2,172 posts

I ready my wealth of magic, and stealthily get up to try to find where I am, and what happened to my team.

Posted Jul 21, '11 at 10:32am

ubica88

ubica88

2,210 posts

You take a look on map one more and start heding toward main gate after some time of walking you come to main gate but its look like gate is hevily guarded by demon forces there is no way you can get throu you could try with cracks in the wall or with sewers what are you going to do?

Before you get up some human in armor aproach you "Evrything will be alright we found you at some ruins of castle you where surounded by 3 elf soldiers and tons of dead orcs" What are you going to do?

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 1:53pm

ubica88

ubica88

2,210 posts

Bump

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 2:33pm

Zyba

Zyba

1,148 posts

Sewers, always go with the sewers, but their stench is horrid. So, we look for cracks in the wall and, if we don't find any, we go into the sewers.

Posted Jul 25, '11 at 10:22pm

snowguy13

snowguy13

2,172 posts

"My team... where is everyone? Are they okay?"

Reply to Medieval Rpg

You must be logged in to post a reply!