ForumsForum GamesMedieval Rpg

122 16608
ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Story:It was A massive war against the races there were The Elves,The Orcs and Dwarfs villages pillaged citys burnd to ground people slaughterd war started when Orcs get new leader some powerful wizard who was exiled from Human empire because involvin in Dark and Blood magick after 7 years of war Orcs capture capital city of Elves and take book of one of most powerful wizard in history orc shamans use that book to open some kind of portal in Elves capital and relise one inprisoned race Demons and their leader Baal orcs try to make aliance with them but Demons betrey them and kill every orc and elf in city soon after that they form small Country and their streinght grow every day,elves race is brought almost to extinction most of Eves are killed and they make their last stand in Brecilian forest and they are under nonstop attack of Orcs and Deamons in masiv race war Dwarfs had big success and they started wining but when demons was relised they invaded Dwarven underground Empire and destored most of Dwarfen citys and former empire is in ruins Human empire didnt involved in War when Emeror of Human empire wend misin civil war started in The Human empire emeror was last saw in in capital city where great plague is killed many people humans send many expeditions nad helers to capital but nobody returned and there are rumors that at night you could hear screams and strange voices from city some people say that Emeror of Human empire always wanted to beacome immortal and that he was involved in many experiments and Black magick and that he formed packt with some powerful Spirit that give him immortalty.

Sheet:

Name:
Weapon:I decide
Armor:I decide
Condition:Fine
Inventory:I decide
Bio:Make it a longer
Perk:I get from bio
Race:Chose any Race
Description:
Class:I decide

• 122 Replies
016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

Name: Desi
Weapon: One-Handed Axe
Armor: Old Leather Armor
Condition: Fine
Inventory:
Bio: I grew up in a western, coastal, cliffside town, where I was trained in combat, specializing with the axe. I also learned to fish and have fought on boats multiple times to escape pirates. There have only been a few orc raids in our region, but we are prepared.
Perk: Axeman-Very good with axe-like weapons
Race: Human
Description: 5'8", Tan skin, extremely dark brown hair and eyes of the same color, fit, but not muscular.
Class: Axeman

I ask him what he wants. If his intentions are to kill me, I punch him in the face and grab his knife.

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

Oh, and if nobody is going to continue this thread, I could.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

i wouldn't mine taking over OP duties of the thread either

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

I didnt post for 1 day and you already want to take my rpg

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

meh one day is a little long i usually try to post on mine a few times a day

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Name: Desi
Weapon: One-Handed Axe
Armor: Old Leather Armor
Inventory:
Bio: I grew up in a western, coastal, cliffside town, where I was trained in combat, specializing with the axe. I also learned to fish and have fought on boats multiple times to escape pirates. There have only been a few orc raids in our region, but we are prepared.
Perk: Axeman-Very good with axe-like weapons
Description: 5'8", Tan skin, extremely dark brown hair and eyes of the same color, fit, but not muscular.
Class: Axeman

As he come closer you ask him what he want he tell you "I am capitan and leader of pirates i heard your talk with city guards you where declared a traitor they will kill you on sight so your only option is to join me and my crew this knife in my hand have 2 purposes to kill or free you" What are you going to do?
P.S "I punch him in the face and grab his knife" wtf read my posts i said that you are tied up

Name: Kig' Sul "Kig"
Weapon:Rock
Armor:
Condition:Wounded
Inventory:
Bio:Lived in a small lake off off the edge of orcish lands his family and whole tribe lived there and stole the occasional human warrior or traveler for sacrifices. It gave them a bit of notoriety though, so much so that eventually there was an expedition to find what was at the lake, all were killed except for a few who ran off and tell the local lord. he personally came out to ensure the destruction of his tribe and the few who survived the attack scattered amongst the lands to wander as travelers like the ones they once picked off for rituals.
Race:Sahuagin
Description:5'11", dull green skin, large yellow eyes, sharp teeth (like a shark, dulled to make him less scary to others), a large gold pendant of the fish god, Sekolah

You come very close to Lord and when he turn around you spear him workers start screming and runing you tell them to stop but they didnt lisend you catch one and kill him most brutaly you can when workers saw that they stop drop their weapon adn start beging for mercy What are you going to do?

Name: Neolvin
Weapon: Magic Staff, Spell Book, Dagger
Armor: Cloth armor
Inventory: [Empty]
Bio: I grew up in a small Elven village, where from an early age the powers of Elven magic were taught to me. Over time, I have become a powerful Elven sorcerer, and am a key player in the resistance against the Orcish and Demonic onslaughts.
Perk: Experienced - Very powerful mage with huge experience
Race: Elven
Description: Thin, but muscular, and about 5'11". Tan-ish skin with distinct Elvin features (pointed ears, angled facial features, etc.).
Class: Mage

You return to commander camp and inform him about orc ambush party he order to to get ready for move "we have no more time forest is fastes way to Capital we will attack orces" after some time you get neac orc camp commander order to attack but when you come closer you saw that orc start fighting each other you and solders wait til fighting end when fighting end orcs where decimated and tired so you and human solders easily defet remaining orcs,after battle you start heding toward capital when you got there you saw thousands of dead Mercenerys,Elves and Dwarfs commander say "Elves army probably lose but we nee to be shure so we will enter the city do you want to stay here or go with us into Capital"? What are you going to do?

Name: Rikeer
Weapon:Broken Crossbow,Bow,Small shield,One Handed Sword
Armor:Light Iron Armor
Inventory:136130 gold,Demon Gloves,15 diamonds
Bio: As sharp as a hawk, he is well trained with a bow, crossbow, and other ranged weapons. Although he mainly works with weapons that he can hold in his hands he can mount heavy artillery fairly well. His main goal is to and train arm himself with the most powerful range weapons, so he starts himself a life as a mercenary, slowly increasing his wealth and fame.
Perk:Ranged Expert-Very experienced ranged soldier he is very good with every type of ranged weapon from throwing knifes to heaviest artillery
Description: Slim 5'8" with frizzled black hair
Class:Mercenary
Team:4 Mercenaries

Well first you need a Headquarter you can buy one one city Villa in center of the city for 110 000 gold,small castle 2 km from city for 50 000 gold and last offer is big Ruined castle 5 km from city for 85 000 gold Which one do you want to buy?

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Bio: As sharp as a hawk, he is well trained with a bow, crossbow, and other ranged weapons. Although he mainly works with weapons that he can hold in his hands he can mount heavy artillery fairly well. His main goal is to and train arm himself with the most powerful range weapons, so he starts himself a life as a mercenary, slowly increasing his wealth and fame.
Perk:Ranged Expert-Very experienced ranged soldier he is very good with every type of ranged weapon from throwing knifes to heaviest artillery

We'll take the small castle 2 km from the city because it's cheap and it's bigger than a villa, right?

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Well no village is bigger and about big castle about ruins i didnt mean castle is destroyed i mean some walls and tower are damaged

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

If I take the small castle now, could I take the village?(I thought it was a villa)

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

You can small castle is on good location on tope of one hill and near cith but there is any village around,Big castle is big and have some villages around him but far from city and need to be repred and villa is in center of city but walls are very weak walls

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

You cant small castle is on good location on tope of one hill and near city but there is no any village around,Big castle is big and have some villages around him but far from city and need to be repred and villa is in center of city but walls are very weak walls

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Armor:
Inventory:
Bio:Lived in a small lake off off the edge of orcish lands his family and whole tribe lived there and stole the occasional human warrior or traveler for sacrifices. It gave them a bit of notoriety though, so much so that eventually there was an expedition to find what was at the lake, all were killed except for a few who ran off and tell the local lord. he personally came out to ensure the destruction of his tribe and the few who survived the attack scattered amongst the lands to wander as travelers like the ones they once picked off for rituals.
Description:5'11", dull green skin, large yellow eyes, sharp teeth (like a shark, dulled to make him less scary to others), a large gold pendant of the fish god, Sekolah

" did you enjoy serving under this man?"

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Armor:
Inventory:

"Well we are just miners he give us a money and tell us where to dig and we didnt enjoy serving him we work wery hard and still was not satisfied and when we complain he make us to work even harder but still we need to feed our families"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Armor:
Inventory:

find any small jewels or rings on the king and give one to each miner

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Armor:
Inventory:

You chek lord body and found some gold and rings and give it to workers they thank you they saw that you are wounded and in a sign of gratitude they give you some herb so you can heal and ask "can we go now"? What are you going to do?

Showing 91-105 of 122