ForumsGamestournment

0 2527
rhymerallday
rhymerallday
1 posts
Nomad

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/20/61/63716120/photos/DO-NOT-CHANGE-MOVE-/lasttnmc.png

Refresh if it doesn't load the image for you.
GO HERE to load and view the image only (you will have to zoom)

COPY PASTA FOR THE SIGN UP POST:
I promise with this post, that I will check this thread daily, that I will not offend any rules, that I will be online as often as I can, that I am definitely not going to leave the tournament, and I also declare that I'm a fan of Colony!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

A :: MENTIONED AND OTHER RELATED LINKS

Mentioned Links
KrackerPacker - Winner of the previous Tournament
UMGO - People who help me (check staff)
The Colony Anti Hack Squad - Anti Hack Organisation
brp47 - founder of The Colony Anti Hack Squad

Spreadsheet
Quicksmashers Colony Spreadsheet 6.1-2.5

Famous Players:
brp47
DracoTheDragon
KOWALTZKIE
KrackerPacker
lordiano
Peggster
SoymasterYos
tdh

Accepted High Level Colony Clans (check if you don't trust).
UMGO: Colony Elite Group A-26
Demonorganizations
Sauceclan
Colony Anti Hack Squad
Easy Company is a secret clan you are not allowed to access.

Previous Colony Tournament (3 different hosts / 3 different threads, you'll find all in the first)

Quicksmashers 1v1-Colony Tournament 2010

Player Slot animals (don't let them die out!)

Anakonda
Brownbear
Cockatoo
Dolphin
Elefant
Fox
Giraffe
Hedgehog
Iguana
Jellyfish
Kangaroo
Leopard
Macaw
Narwhal
Orangutan
Panda

B :: SPECIAL THANKS AND PEOPLE I'D LIKE TO SEE

To Krin, for having always an open ear for the many ideas the huge colony community keeps bringing to him!

To brp47 for founding the Colony Anti Hacker Squad. Without his work, the comeback of Colony couldnt be even possible!

To the colony pro community for being awesome, and to all the newcomers who at least try to be nice!

To Vincent, our famous SoymasterYos, for putting so much love into the outdying genre multiplayer RTS, and into Colony especially, also, for co-leading the Clony Anti Hack Squad and cooperating with Cormyn for even more succes that all goes to Colony and its Community - and for the last but not the least, for being an awesome, reliable friend. Thank you Vincent!

And finally, the only administrator I have ever given special thanks to, to Ian, our dear Cormyn, for working full time for Armorgames, and for doing voluntary things he doesnt get paid for: For willing to help colony with the Colony Anti Hacker Squad! Without this cooperation that showed intense effects immediately (74 hackers banned since the collaboration), colonys comeback wouldnt be possible either! Thank you, Ian!

In generally I want to say (yes, this is the TL;DR of the Special Thanks section you were looking for), is that I really missed colony, and that Im really glad to see a somewhat-comeback of it. I thank everyone who helped or even made this possible, and also: communities celebrate things. This time, we celebrate summer returning aaaaand ... Colonys Comeback! HOOORAY!!! (long TL;DR, I know, sorry)

Thats how it is. And as awesome as it is, you better dont forget to sign up now - you may write a respond to this thread now.

People I wish to sign up:

brp47
DracoTheDragon
KOWALTZKIE
KrackerPacker
lordiano
Peggster
tdh
... and many others!

C :: TIME ZONE INFORMATION

Time Zones Map

**** DATE / TIME ****

Timezone UTC +0 :: 20.00

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

CANADA, USA (CENTRAL TIME)

Group A
A - B | 14.00
A - C | 14.20
B - C | 14.40

Group C
X - Y | 15.00
X - Z | 15.20
Z - Y | 15.40

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

CANADA, USA (MOUNTAIN TIME)

Group A
A - B | 13.00
A - C | 13.20
B - C | 13.40

Group C
X - Y | 14.00
X - Z | 14.20
Z - Y | 14.40

VOLGOGRAD, MOSKAU

Group A
A - B | 23.00
A - C | 23.20
B - C | 23.40

Group C
X - Y | 0.00
X - Z | 0.20
Z - Y | 0.40

Italy, Germany, Austria

Group A
A - B | 21.00
A - C | 21.20
B - C | 21.40

Group C
X - Y | 22.00
X - Z | 22.20
Z - Y | 22.40

[MESSENGER]
http://armorgames.com/user/rhymerallday#messenger

Please Read (PLEASE!)

THE COLONY TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN REPOSTED, AS YOU CAN LOOK UP HERE:

I EXPECT A STAFF MEMBER TO DROP A REASON BY, HERE ON THIS PROFILE, IF HE DELETES THE THREAD.

###########

Friendly warning to regular visitors: If you're leaving a comment on this account, you're eventually risking of getting banned, so please avoid doing that and just post in the thread! The tournament staff will care about your questions:

Thank you beforehand! Thank you dear staff member for your cooperation!

###########

ANOHTER NOTE:

My only comment (non-forumpost) was made on the moderator account FREAKENSTEIN, as you can look up here:

https://armorgames.com/user/freakenstein

###########

The comment was as following:

Dear Freakenstein,

If you're busy, you can ignore this message as it's probably not a very important thing for a moderator, but would take definitely longer than the average moderating action.

Fasty would like to keep the tournament series (3rd tournament round, players #33-48 are participating) he started. I posted the thread for him as the previous one got deleted.

He, Fasty, removed the advertisment-like links to the sites of his "helping hands" who would make AG-related things for him since he was perma ip banned.

The new thread definitely follows all rules now, and please, 66% of the tournament is done. It would be just a too big of a shame if we would have to stop at the beginning of the third thirtypart.

I REQUEST THAT THE ADMINISTRATOR TEAM EITHER LETS THE TOURNAMENT PASS, OR GIVES THE TOURNAMENT A LITTLE TIME BEFORE THEY DELETE THE THREAD, and I request that they do this WITH A REASON THEY DROP BY ON MY ACCOUNT.

We've put a lot of work into this tournament, and we're 6 staff members responsible for it. Fasty simply does the ingame related things, so why deleting a thread of non-banned users?

Please, Freakenstein, the tournament is famous, there was a lot of work put into it, and we want to carry it out until end.

You're user-near as a newer moderator, that's why I contacted you.

Please think about it.
- The tournament staff(*)

###########

THIS ACCOUNT IS NEITHER BY FASTY NOR REQUESTED BY HIM. IT WAS A DECISION OF OTHER TOURNAMENT STAFF MEMBERS.

###########

ALL OF OUR POSTS WERE WRITTEN ONLY IN THE TOURNAMENT THREAD!!!

###########

~The Colony tournament Staff Assignee

There are no alternative accounts for this account.

This account is going to be used only once.

(*) I'm a friend / OFFICIAL helper of the colony tournament staff. This account is going to be used once and is no alternative account for anyone.

COPY PASTA FOR THE SIGN UP POST:
I promise with this post, that I will check this thread daily, that I will not offend any rules, that I will be online as often as I can, that I am definitely not going to leave the tournament, and I also declare that I'm a fan of Colony
  • 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0