19 posts
Nomad

So,my question is,do u like bruno mars,coz hes [b]my[i] fave

• 14 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

That's actually wrong place for this topic, but I like him since he sometimes sounds like Micheal Jackson.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I love his voice, he sings beautifully. His music is very catchy but sometimes a little bit too cheesy :P

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

He's talented and has some good songs, but personally, I believe he is somewhat overrated.

Bendriksson
Bendriksson
67 posts
Scribe

Jeffreysinspiration said it: "Cheesy".

I liked his first hit when it came, then the radio has killed it. I can't stand the new one when he sings that "today I don't feel like doing anything". The lyrics are so lame.

CMsucks
CMsucks
11 posts
Nomad

I like his songs just too much love songs

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

His songs are listenable but they are way overrated. And it is annoying because he is every time on the radio. His voice is good though.

stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

many people have different opinions. @londonsmasher. I love metal screamo and sad piano and violin music.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I really don't like his voice. It's not that he has a bad singing voice, it just always sounds like he's whining about something.

I can't listen to whiny music.

supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

i like The Lazy Song a lot! but Grenade gets old, the song he did with B.O.B. wasnt bad though

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

I heard him be called reggae and flipped. The Lazy Song kinda but not so much, It is really the only thing I like by him.

thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

Go grenade!

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

He's songs are good and he has a really nice voice, especially when he's with B.o.b No offense, but I don't get why some girls think he's super cute. He's the opposite for me. :P

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

His songs are listenable but they are way overrated.

Same.

I don't like 99% of things played on the radio anyway, and he's not an exception.
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

^Oh hai Bunneh.

I don't listen to Bruno Mars. I don't really like Bruno Mars. I keep to the songs that you usually don't hear on radio, Deadmau5 and such. It seems that the quality of the songs played on the radio has been degrading in a fast rate.

Showing 1-14 of 14