ForumsWEPRSuicide

262 71856
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Is it ever acceptable?
Is it cowardice or a cry for help?
Some cultures accepted it as something of honor (namely the Japanese military in WWII). Others condemned it (namely the ancient Spartans).
Share your thoughts and opinions here.

• 262 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

ah scrap that last post i missed to non- part.

however... as a agnost you still "believe" in some sort of god.
and most agnosts believe in a god that does belong to some religion of wich they former were part of.

and yea,
atheism is just: no believe in a god(s)

A - without/none
Theism - belief in god or gods.

and thats is all thats to it. no praying, no faith, no fairy tales, no religious BS.
also are atheists no group of people. atheists are individuals that simply do not believe in a god. they share nothing els whit eatchother then that 1 sentence. "no believe in a god"

so atheism is impossible to be stated as a religion.
if a creationist comes whit the argument that it is... then he already lost the entire discussion because all atheists would know he is not right, but only in his own mind.
frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

You know, we should probably get back on topic before this is locked.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

usualy i''m the one going off topic not the others i thought i was in 1 of the many religion/atheism/evolution/creation topics.

btw, you know, that it are those little posts that do not add anything to the conversation that make tha topic go dead/locked. and not the off-topic posts. aslong there is a discussion going on.
you can beter add that line under a post that is actualy usefull for what the other person has said. like this:

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

delete this if i posted it allready:

dont waiste your live just because live is hard. live is too short to get angry about everything.

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,708 posts
Nomad

The only true non-religion is Agnoctisim, which I am a member of.

As I am, although I do believe you mean to say "agnosticism". I also do believe that people should be ashamed of bashing another persons religion. "If you have nothing nice to say then just don't speak". Ever heard of that saying? There is no need to bash another persons religion in a suicide thread...
nomoreheroes23
nomoreheroes23
75 posts
Nomad

You`re getting offtopic guys,back to suicide.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I don't think suicide is worth it unless it is by flying a plane through something.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Flag
I don't think suicide is worth it unless it is by flying a plane through something.

how does that make suicide worth it? killersup is really wanting a answer
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

If you can take someone else's life then you can take your's
too
But if you can't then you deserve to live your miserable life.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

If you can take someone else's life then you can take your's
too
But if you can't then you deserve to live your miserable life.

where the hell did you get that idea!!!this is not call of duty dude.if somone commits suicide then they are deppressed.they blame themselves.they are their own eniemy.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

where the hell did you get that idea!!!this is not call of duty dude.if somone commits suicide then they are deppressed.they blame themselves.they are their own eniemy.

Blaming urself is stupid.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Blaming urself is stupid.

*starts rubbing temples* listen,when you are deppressed enough to commit suicide then your mind is not straight and thats what happens
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

*starts rubbing temples* listen,when you are deppressed enough to commit suicide then your mind is not straight and thats what happens

then u r crazy & stupid along with being a weakling
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

then u r crazy & stupid along with being a weakling

killersup will get banned if he responds to that the way he wants to.killersup is crazy,killersup is stupid.but a weakling is not killersup.you are abliviously a bully and see only from your clouded vision.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

killersup will get banned if he responds to that the way he wants to.killersup is crazy,killersup is stupid.but a weakling is not killersup.you are abliviously a bully and see only from your clouded vision.

I was furthering ur words not calling u a weakling
Showing 151-165 of 262