ForumsWEPRSuicide

262 71849
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Is it ever acceptable?
Is it cowardice or a cry for help?
Some cultures accepted it as something of honor (namely the Japanese military in WWII). Others condemned it (namely the ancient Spartans).
Share your thoughts and opinions here.

• 262 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I was furthering ur words not calling u a weakling

good, and suicide is the least weaklingest thing anybody could ever do.if it was the weakling way then everybody would do it.not just the strong,lucky, and the brave.they are the only ones who commit suicide.the strong,brave,and lucky.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

good, and suicide is the least weaklingest thing anybody could ever do.if it was the weakling way then everybody would do it.not just the strong,lucky, and the brave.they are the only ones who commit suicide.the strong,brave,and lucky.

killing yourself because you can't struggle through yoiur life is weaklingish
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

then u r crazy & stupid along with being a weakling

I wonder how many people who judge suicidal people so harshly, have actually been suicidal. Have you thepunisher? Have you been in such a strong depression that you've become suicidal? And if not, how can you call someone a weakling, crazy, or stupid for feeling that way?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killing yourself because you can't struggle through your life is weaklingish

there are two completly opionions to this.killersup firmly sticks by his and thepunisher strickly stands by his......whatever.....dair5 posted a good point though
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

I think its fine,as long as you have a reason:

Un reason: I hate school

hel nau

Reason:my life sucks,i went to war,ive got shot i might as well end.

well then some peeps would go and do that but eh

un reason:im humilatied this boy frwakin tried to Mame me

yes and no,idk

my reason: im an emo,my life sucks,i suck,no friends,no life= no misery *slit to the artery,or neck*

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I wonder how many people who judge suicidal people so harshly, have actually been suicidal. Have you thepunisher? Have you been in such a strong depression that you've become suicidal? And if not, how can you call someone a weakling, crazy, or stupid for feeling that way?

Yes Ive been in such problems but I coped with them
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

[b]LEARN TO SPELL!!![/b

]my reason: im an emo,my life sucks,i suck,no friends,no life= no misery *slit to the artery,or neck*

no,no,no.first rule as a person who cuts themselves.you are supposed to cut yourself in the wrist.if you cut yourself in the neck then it would be a unintenshonal suicide.the wrist are much more pleasing as well.and easier to hide.if you cut yourself in the neck it is much harder to hide.duh.rule 1 to cutting yourself.

and you seem a little preppy to be emo(then again the same could be said or killersup)
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

by beating the people up.by bullying,,.,,,,,,,,nice.
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

So you used to be depressed and suicidal? And so you're saying that you were a crazy, stupid, weakling. For what? For having feelings? For being sad? How does that make someone a terrible person? And did you cope with the problem with help, or alone? Some people don't know how or where to get help. Some people just don't know how to cope with the intense, depressing emotions that they have, and that does not make them stupid, weak, or crazy.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

U think bullying is the biggest problem?
there are other problems too
ppl die
ppl fight
ppl get in seriouse trouble with other ppl
ppl of higher status and power try to get u to do something bad,
u don't do,
they make ur life living hell.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

So you used to be depressed and suicidal? And so you're saying that you were a crazy, stupid, weakling. For what? For having feelings? For being sad? How does that make someone a terrible person? And did you cope with the problem with help, or alone? Some people don't know how or where to get help. Some people just don't know how to cope with the intense, depressing emotions that they have, and that does not make them stupid, weak, or crazy.

Being sad is not bad but cutting yourself or killing ur self is stupid
I did not try to kill myself or cut my self I Assessed the situation and made strategy and then I worked according to it.
Alone
At first I was afraid i was terrified
Then learned to get along started thinking about solutions.
And I fought back
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Those were school days and I am sorry if I don't like to be bullied and fought back(I think at least I got through better than you)
nomoreheroes23
nomoreheroes23
75 posts
Nomad

Mind if I quote the saying again....

"Suicide....is the permanent solution for temporary problems"

Now some,social worker wannabe will say "People like you disgust me.Some people go through their entire life in misery and torment... yadda` yadda`...."
But.....Every problem has a soultion....a reasonable one.
Patience is the most...shall I say...."Holy" of all virtues.
thepunisher93,you`re a complicated lad aren`t you?
Well......mind if you tell me....how do you see depressed people...from a third person view?

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

preppy

as in straight a's get everything right,naw i get straight f's (true)
and were black,I beat up the chicks in my school if they pick on me,then go cut myself
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

thepunisher93,you`re a complicated lad aren`t you?
Well......mind if you tell me....how do you see depressed people...from a third person view?

Depends from person to person
Some are men fighting their problems but cant get over them
Others well they just see the problems start weeping bout them
and third kind is who like to be depressed every small thing is a tragedy for them.
Showing 166-180 of 262