ForumsNews and FeedbackAG3 Beta changes, no beta release (or invite codes today)

20 7960
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey all,

We're wrapping up AG3 over the coming weeks and will be getting ready to roll out an open public beta.

As such, we have it on our to-do list to close the beta site from new signups. Not sure when exactly this change to the signup page will occur, but it'll be "soon".

Those who have signed up since the last beta release on June 14th may not get an invite code. There's nothing new releasing today, and with open beta around the corner, there's not much new we can expect in the way of feedback that you awesome folks have already provided.

The open public beta will look and act differently than the closed beta, but that's all I can share at this time.

No specific date is set for public beta.

Feel free to leave comments if you want. Can't guarantee I'll respond much, busy finishing my workload for the beta launch.

• 20 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Way off, we've had just shy of 1600 users sign up.

Really? I wonder why I thought there were more than 2x more Beta testers... And I would have responded to Kyouzou's post but Cormyn beat me to the punch lol. It just seems weird. It seems like yesterday.

The open public beta will look and act differently than the closed beta, but that's all I can share at this time.

*is curious, but contains himself*

I'm hoping to become more active from now on!

You better!
piratedude101
piratedude101
10 posts
Peasant

lol i havent been able to get to see the New AG3 and i signed up for the beta back in December for the 3rd release...ive been getting emails about the news but no word on the invite code yet

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Im excited to hear the news. I wish I contributed more to the closed beta.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

So you guys are getting close to open beta does that mean AG3 will be done by september?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I'm not allowed to talk about release dates for open beta or final release. We have dates in mind, but we obviously have to make sure stuff is finished without completely stressing out the webdev team.

Showing 16-20 of 20