Nomad

have a problem with it?Put it here

• 47 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

but when the game is close and your teamate(s) leave it is very annoying

You get half xp when you play for people that have left. I love it when that happens. But now, I play strictly 2v2 matches, so you get lots of xp just for setting the turns to 20 and scoring a lot of hits.

They didnt get high XP by losing 10 points all the time.

Once you get to a high enough level, it doesn't matter how many times you leave. So the person could be a high level, but they've left tons of games. It all depends on when you leave a game. I'm a level 11 and I've left countless games, and xp=only slightly affected.
theturd
theturd
39 posts
Nomad

Well if you've left tons of games you are part of the problem. You will find as you keep doing it people like me keep a list of losers and we kick them out

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Well if you've left tons of games you are part of the problem. You will find as you keep doing it people like me keep a list of losers and we kick them out

I make my own games. As of right now, I'm frantically trying to level up, which means not so much quitting takes place. And I'm the only one left on my team, I stay because even if I loose, I still get a ton of xp. You can't remember all of the names, either. Also, most of the time I've left a game is to go do something or go to bed. Just thought I'd put that out there in case you're going to kick someone for having a busy schedule that's beyond his/her control.
theturd
theturd
39 posts
Nomad

Thats cool. I work 50 hours a week too. But I dont join unless I know I can finnish. I've quit a few myself- I'll be honest, but I'm talking about the ones that quit when they are losing and quit when the game is tight. Usually its guests who dont have anything to lose and dont care.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I don't work, I leave to go hang out with friends or in Tuesdays case, went to take the test to get my learner's permit (have to back next Friday on the 26th :\\). And in my games, guests aren't allowed. Really, the only way to have fun in that game is to make your own game. Because then, you can set the minimum level able to join, the entire match is set to your liking. You can kick people who swear like a drunk man in the games lobby room.

theturd
theturd
39 posts
Nomad

I agree. See you on the battlefield

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Depends on what level you are. In the matches I make, I only allow between levels 10-15 because I'm a level 11, but I still enjoy a reasonable challenge.

theturd
theturd
39 posts
Nomad

I am a level 21 almost a 22- deluxe with 3 wep packs. You are welcome to play against me

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I'll keep that in mind if I'm looking to loose . I don't have the deluxe, I'm trying to find a way to get free tank coins without getting an auto insurance quote or getting mailed something. There should be something where you get some tank coins (probably about 25-30) after leveling up and less (about 1-5). I think that would be a pretty nice addition to the game if you don't feel like paying for a virtual item that you'll just use right away.

theturd
theturd
39 posts
Nomad

Just because you play someone that's higher in XP than you does not mean they will beat you. Especially if you play 2 on 2 or 3 on 3. To better my chances I try to team up with people with high XP before the game begins. Chat with them and ask them to be on your team. Or join their team if they have already selected one. I cant tell you how many lvl 40's I've beaten because they had some noobs on their team who either sucked or left early.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I don't think strategically like that. And since you got to that high of a level since it came out, you're obviously good. I've been playing at least a match a day and I still have yet to break level 15. i have beaten some people that are higher levels than me, though. It's not often but every so often it happens.

algebraboy
algebraboy
3 posts
Nomad

The thing I like best about the game is that there are so many weapons, and depending on how you use them the weak ones can be just as strong as many of the bigger ones.

algebraboy
algebraboy
3 posts
Nomad

How does one post the code to a friend?

bubblegum7
bubblegum7
13 posts
Nomad

I LOVE Shell Shock live!
The tanks just make me jump off the walls!

swagman
swagman
156 posts
Nomad

What a stupid post.

How is it stupid?
How does one post the code to a friend?

I've haven't really done that.I just texted my friends the code.
Showing 31-45 of 47