81 posts
Nomad

A cool suggestion, who agrees?

• 38 Replies
Waldorf
Waldorf
727 posts
Archduke

maybe it looks hard but it'll make a big pocket.

"Save the money it'll do you good"
(a shopkeeper in 2300 AD in Chrono Trigger said that, does any one remember it?)

now it should be like this: "Earn the money it'll do you good"

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I think its a great idea but we really need to wait a quite a while before anything like that. This version of armorgames is still new and doesn't have near enough members. Eventually though something like this would be awesome.

dani6
dani6
5 posts
Nomad

I think that it is a great idea!
but i don know how to do this...

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

think its a great idea but we really need to wait a quite a while before anything like that. This version of armorgames is still new and doesn't have near enough members. Eventually though something like this would be awesome.

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Waldorf gets soooo much kudos for that comment on the last page.

Anyway, MMORPG's are a multiple year process, involving tons of people in production. I'm making a basic RPG in Flash and it is already taking forever... I can't imagine an MMORPG developed in Flash taking any less than a few years.

And then you got to make sure it works, then you have to double-check that it can't be hacked. And finally, you have to get people to actually play it... a lot harder then it seems .

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

jmtb02 + RPG = Awesome!

Can you say what it's going to be about?

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

hopefully but its gonna be a bit of work HURRY PLS

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

wait...are we talkin about makin armorgames like runescape??? cuz i would not like that

iShikamaru
iShikamaru
32 posts
Peasant

Not like Runescape, it'll be much better. No mater how horrible or great it is.

An MMORPG is a great idea, but, as stated previously, the site is far too new, and they take too much work.
Great is it were self-sustainable and instantly appeared, but it's not gonna happen.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

That's a good idea but it would take a lot or work to make an armorgames MMORPG.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

An armor games MMORPG would sound really fun, but way too much work. And if we did a one player armorgames RPG, then we would just be making an AG version of the newgrounds one player RPG.

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

yeh armor games wold be ruined if it was an rpg cos then it woldnt be a game site for comments , but it wold bring more peple to the site

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

na, not a mmorpg, because how would that work?? a rpg not a good idea, because that would be a copy of the NG rpg

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

David's right on that one, it wouldn't be entirely the same, but maybe someone, combined effort, can make something like the mmorpg or rpg, then submit it to the site but I doubt AG has time to make one themselves, they've got a lot of ideas about making this site even better than it already is to deal with.

lamas_own
lamas_own
103 posts
Nomad

it would be cool

Showing 16-30 of 38