ForumsThe Tavern[necro] most sold band T-shirts

11 5201
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

Discuss what bands you think have sold the most T-shirts.

me personally have seen a very very LARGE amount of misfits shirts. most of them didnt know who the misfits really were :/ but ya, a lot of misfits shirts were sold.

kiss shirts are also very very popular

• 11 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Where I live, metal and rock are frowned upon and called "Devil Music" or "666 crap" by the people I go to school with, so not many band shirts around. But out of what I have seen, I've seen quite a bit of Metallica shirts.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

Where I live, metal and rock are frowned upon and called "Devil Music" or "666 crap" by the people I go to

Do you live in the 19th century?

Anyways, I think Metallica shirts are pretty common too. Metal fans tend to wear band T-shirts more than fans of other genres, IMO, though I've seen several Misfits shirts as well.

Anyways, my guess would be either Kiss or Metallica.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I see a lot of Metallica shirts as well, and also bands like BotDF and other scenie-ish bands among, well, the stereotypical scenie group.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

A lot of people around where I live wear a shirt called Team Joseph. It's about some college student who had a skate board accident and now has brain damage.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I see a majority in Metallica t shirts here too.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

me personally have seen a very very LARGE amount of misfits shirts. most of them didnt know who the misfits really were

Oh, so that's what they are. I see a lot of those too.

I see a lot of people wearing Metallica shirts. I've also seen a few people wearing Avenged Sevenfold T-Shirts. They need to get some better shirts. In my opinion.

Where I live, metal and rock are frowned upon and called "Devil Music" or "666 crap" by the people I go to school with, so not many band shirts around.

Those people need to wake up.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Do you live in the 19th century?

It's the south, we're still in the 18th century down here.

Those people need to wake up.

So true.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I didn't feel like guessing, so I searched it and got this answer.

From what I've seen, that's pretty accurate. I've also seen quite a few Beatles and Bob Marley shirts in my time.

bestplayerever
bestplayerever
3 posts
Nomad

i thought it was the beatles

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
149 posts
Nomad

at my school its justin bieber shirts but thats only my school

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

It's the south, we're still in the 18th century down here.

As a Southerner, I resent that statement.

I've got plenty of Band T-Shirts: Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon, Kansas, Boston, Journey, GNR, Creme, and The Who.

Who rocks? I rock. (Because my T-Shirts are all Classic-Rock bands? Nevermind.)
Showing 1-11 of 11