ForumsArt, Music, and WritingWhat instrument is your favorite (NO Guitars drums or piano please).

14 4755
Daniel_Griffin123
Daniel_Griffin123
10 posts
Nomad

I want to know what instrument people like that is found in a regular concert band.

• 14 Replies
Maximus
Maximus
12 posts
Nomad

my favourite instrument is organs

ayie95
ayie95
12 posts
Nomad

i like to play the trumpet..its really nice..i can make full blast with it to!:O

maplerocker
maplerocker
23 posts
Nomad

saxophone i rock with it and sounds like my fav part when doing low notes

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Please talk about instruments in the Movies & Music section. Although the title of this section is called Art & Music, if you actualy read the stickys (which you no doubt neglected to read) you would find out that this section is for submitting your own art and music and talking about the submitted works that people have posted. If you do not post some form of art or music, one that is done by you and not someone else, then please do not make any new posts under the Art & Music section.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Bass ^__^ it isnt a guitar.
If it is ..well...my voice.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd
Game_Guy121
Game_Guy121
57 posts
Nomad

i like to use my mouth i do it in school (Beat Boxing). and singing lol ;-)

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

@NoName
I'm a little unsure here. I'd think it would be ok as long as it's favorite instrument to play, not to listen to. If the topic pertains to user's favorite instruments to play, then it is about music creation, not music discussion, which would be ok in this forum.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Uber, this is about sharing art and music, this thread may be about music creation (though realy its about favorite instruments and not how to play) but it does not belong here. Nowhere in the rules does it say this section is for talking about music creation.

*This section is not for talking about music unless the talk is about music someone posted (which must be the person's own music that they created).

*This section is not for talking about music in an artistic way. Evin though talking about music in an artistic way may seem like a form of artistic chat, it is not art and therefore does not belong here.

*This section is not for posting music that you like that is not music you created.

This section is for sharing artistic abilities, not talking about them. If you allow people to talk about creating music, then all your going to get is a bunch of regular unwanted music chat along with it (people will always say they are talking about music creation and its hard to argue that sometimes.)

MaxMap
MaxMap
3 posts
Nomad

I like playing the alto saxophone at the school band, I'm pretty good at it too!

yoel169
yoel169
44 posts
Nomad

well i like elictrik piano its different from a piano

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

those three are the only good instruments

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

First, you should put a comma after Guitars or some person might think that theirs a Guitar Drum in the world. Second, I would say either a Saxaphone or a Trumpet. Also, are you trying to form a band or know someone whos wants some recommendations for instruments in a band?

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Guys, there is now a more... organized version of this topic here. I'd appreciate it if you guys could post there from now on. Thanks!

Showing 1-14 of 14