ForumsThe TavernSchool.

55 6932
JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

This Thread is to discuss anything about School.

I am currently going to an intermediate school and i am enjoying it.

Do you like school?

• 55 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I loved school.
I currently go to University/College which is great,
But doesn't beat the things we used to get up to in High school.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Yes, I like school. It's one of the best things that has ever been created. You get to learn things that can help you in life, be around friends most of the day, and have fun. What more can you ask for?

Well, if you'd like to know what grade I'm in, I'm a junior in high school.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Some parts are fun, others not so much. Right now I should be on summer vacation, but instead I'm in Driver's Ed classes D:

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Right now I should be on summer vacation, but instead I'm in Driver's Ed classes

That's the most important class there is! It applies to just about every job out there, unless you end up working close enough to your home to walk. But that's pretty rare.

Be glad you aren't one of those kids who failed math and have to take it again in the summer (if you are then disregard that thing I just said).
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

@JsaKim

Hey, I go to college up in Auckland. I'm in the fifth form.

---

For all you other folks out there, it's the equivalent to being a sophomore in high school.

School's fine by the way.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

School is fun. You learn new things, and get to see your friends. Admittedly, it is a lot less fun if you have one or two idiot in your class, but still...

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

I hate all my teachers, they are all soooooooooooooo weird as in they are all hippies.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

ii never really liked scchool thaat much. but ii apreciate being there with friendss and not feel lloonely. ii really miss it (iigraduated lasat month) and since im not goiong to college any time soon i really miss high school and wish id go to colegge

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

The only things I like about it r seeing my friends and having fun teachers. But hw, test projects and the annoying kids in everyones school even the good things out
It's ok

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
512 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I like the friends that i get through school. I also just finished 2nd grade in High school.

JunkAngel
JunkAngel
23 posts
Nomad

I'm fine with school.

kaptainkid
kaptainkid
13 posts
Peasant

School is great. I wish I had applied myself more.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

School is alright. If you get the good teachers but that's just luck. At school, you can hang around friends and do all the other stuff. But teachers giving out homework excessively kind of crosses my line.

Valks
Valks
263 posts
Nomad

Everyone that says they love school is lying.

School? Oh, I LOOOOVE school.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Wooooow. I've never seen a sucha majority for liking school.

Well, here in Sweden school isn't so popular. I like it a bit, and that is really much here in Sweden.

I can explain why;

We got a very good nature and people prefer that before school.

If I should rate school, 6,8357412/10.

Showing 1-15 of 55