ForumsThe TavernSchool.

55 6957
JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

This Thread is to discuss anything about School.

I am currently going to an intermediate school and i am enjoying it.

Do you like school?

• 55 Replies
es104199
es104199
12 posts
Nomad

I don't really like school, but it's interesting and essential.

darkangel12341
darkangel12341
112 posts
Nomad

I like school, but I don't like dealing with certain people. People can be cruel. But, seriously, school is pretty cool.

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
110 posts
Nomad

school is what you make of it basically it can be a good experience for you or a bad experience for you just depends on how you go about it

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I don't find school at all bad, it's somewhat enjoyable. :P
Easiest place to hang out with friends and you gain a little bit of knowledge everyday. ^_^

Although, there's a few teachers I dislike, you just gotta live with it and deal with it.

lm5678
lm5678
37 posts
Peasant

I've enjoyed school so far, going into high school this year so i don't know how that'll work out, but as long as the teachers are nice and actually teach (i've had some who didn't teach me anything). i really just hate the homework ( takes away my time from AG ha)

TheUz
TheUz
28 posts
Nomad

I like school, most of it is better than most of summer anyway. also I can't wait until college even if it is four years away.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

im going to an evening school to get a better graduation. i got bullied in the past in school, naturly all bullied kids dont want to learn (or to do anything that has something with school has to do, because of the bullies at school).

tomtom97
tomtom97
14 posts
Nomad

i like school because you can be with your friends about all day. but there are some bad things too like teachers (not all of them) and worst of all HOMEWORK

supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

I don't mind the homework (I don't get much and its an excuse to "study" with friends) but yeah school isn't that bad, the worst part is having to wake up early:/

calemango
calemango
83 posts
Nomad

I'd say the advantages overpower the disadvantages so, I Mostly like school. I take classes that are above the average grade level curriculum so some are a little hard but most are very pleasant. True that there's always someone you dislike at school but that's with everybody, it's part of life to make you become better from the experience. I also like school because of NJHS (national junior honors society), it's a Very good learning experience for students to learn and help by volunteering at multiple occasions. And I like learning new things.

dric454
dric454
69 posts
Nomad

School Is Good And Fun..But There Are Times That It Gets Kinda Annoying And Boring...The Fun Parts Being In School Is Not Just Learning But Also Making A Lot Of Friends....=)

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

School Is Good And Fun..But There Are Times That It Gets Kinda Annoying And Boring...The Fun Parts Being In School Is Not Just Learning But Also Making A Lot Of Friends

S.I.G.A.F.B.T.A.T.T.I.G.K.A.A.B ... T.F.P.B.I.S.I.N.J.L.B.A.M.A.L.O.F
So, if any of you ever wondered what that meant, dric did a good job of posting it.

School. It keeps me occupied, because even I can't play Fallout and Halo 24/7.
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I like being around my friends all the time, except I tend to be in higher classes than them, and end up only seeing a few of them during lunch...

I love to learn, but I strongly dislike the loads of homework I get sometimes. Especially English class. I almost hate that class. 90% of the homework is busy work, not even hard. >

But otherwise, it's okay. I'm going to like it more this year that I have a few more choices.

IGotGame
IGotGame
11 posts
Nomad

I don't like school but I like my friends

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

It's ok. Hey I'm going to a new school and am freaking out about it cauz I know literally no one there. Any edvice on what to do?

Showing 31-45 of 55