ForumsNews and FeedbackPoints for Custom Castles on Crush the Castle

5 2345
supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.Feel free to pitch in on the idea.

• 5 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Although i don't play the game, i know a lot of users put a lot of work into their cutom castles so i think you could have an idea there.

You could always see if there's a possibility of their being an achievement or something in that area or maybe a contest?

The problem with the idea is that people could just make the worst castles repeatedly to gain points, which would be a shame.

Maybe not points as in score as in AP, but maybe the site could figure out a way for custom castles to be "liked" and contribute to the reputation system.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Sorry to double post, but to expand on the last bit of my comment - there could be an official thread in the forums where people could post their pictures which could be voted by the reputation system. (That was my thinking, i just didn't expand on it so great.)

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

Yes but they could intentionally make the loader very slow so they can't just go back and forth to get points,but they would actually put work into it instead,just so it would take a while so people wouldn't be on it just trying to get points.Sorry if it didn't make sense to you but it was kinda hard to put in words.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

Well I see a few problems, one that is a big project there full of bug and poeple just trying to get piont, and the piont of rep is to stop spam pionts that would just make more

But you could do this (I'm being nice nomaly I would say no way forget it....lol) when you play some one elses castle (never play crush th castle so idk how it works there) you can rate it after words and it you have a castle with a hi rating (over time) you get an achement... this would be the simplest wa y to do it...
And with this method you could use it for other games (cuz you know people will want that).... but it is a big projet! Idk!

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

If we had a rating system, that'd be one way to manage it... user's who rate a castle as "spam" could get the item removed along with points.

But without that, Kyahco is right, giving points for 'anything' just invites spam for that 'anything'.

Showing 1-5 of 5