ForumsGames[old]oblivion

144 34028
Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

ive probably spent at least a month worth of time in that game, and i still havnt found everything yet. anyone who knows any goodies in some caves or ruins anywhere we should share and discuss. personally, the best ive found in some ruins is Umbra, but i still dont know where to start that quest haha

• 144 Replies
MyPassIsPass
MyPassIsPass
2 posts
Nomad

xaion a good thing to do is the Knights of the Nine quest line if u have it

MyPassIsPass
MyPassIsPass
2 posts
Nomad

i have also found a few glitches in the game

1- in the arena run and jump into the wall near the stairs to the right u should run on top of the arena and be able to get into porkchops area

2-Dorien-u can find dorien in the imperial city, for this glitch to work u cannot have game of the year edition,,,,first bribe him till it wont let u ( DO NOT USE SPEACH CRAFT GIVE HIM MONEY) then kill him and take all his clothes and key ect but not his money all except cash, then exit the items screen then go back in u should be able to get infinate money by constant clickin on the gold

at lvl 1 u get like 80 at a time though at lvl 43 i got 1300gp per click so i get 130,000 gold in 100 click!!!

Hope this helps u

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Oblivion is one of the best Xbox games in my opinion. I could give you some tips, but it would depend on what class, character, etc. that you are.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

The clone glitch is the best one to do. That's how you make a lot of money. Also, the permanent ring glitch is good as long as you have the Wizard's Tower

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

okay take your bow out and draw it click arrows twice and drop an item then get out of equip screen and how many arrows is how many items

RockStar_G
RockStar_G
21 posts
Nomad

In Oblivion on the PC
If you are ever to weak to fight something, use the cheats to add points to your attributes and skills. But don't use the cheats to level up because the game is level progressive.

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

on the 360 the dupe glitch was patched automatically if you have a connection so you cant do it anymore, and the game is good but after you get around lv 40's or w/e and the quests r done there isnt much more to do. the game is either 2 ez or too hard and i cant even think about going back and starting a new character because of how weak hell be >.<

Kinchi
Kinchi
17 posts
Nomad

To all fellow oblivion players! The Deadra Prince Sheogorath says..."If you come back I'll rip out your tounge and roast it!"

shadowghx
shadowghx
85 posts
Nomad

Dont forget the secret mount= Unicorn
Find the unicorn arround arcane grove.

Spitfireomen
Spitfireomen
7 posts
Nomad

Wow, anyone who says it sucks for Ps3 and has no loading screens need to quit talking about stuff they have no clue about. I happen to own it for Ps3 and guess what morons? LOADING SCREENS! Wow I hate when people think just cause they have a different system that all of other systems are completely hopeless in being even remotely good.

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

it still lags alot though i read it somewhere i forgot though i think IGN

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

there is a cheat 2 dup items, exept in new expansion they made it so that you couldnt doup, but actually there is a way to doup in the new 1 i just dont no how to do that

LlamaMan
LlamaMan
14 posts
Nomad

This game is totally awesome! I used to play it ALL the time, i got almost everything. I was the leader of all four guilds (im counting the dark brotherhood as a guild) and the arena, and a whole whack of other stuff. Great game, on of the best.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

yea i was guild master of everything also and the arena master, couldnt do the big spinning stone pillar quest in mages guild tho :\\

dg16dg
dg16dg
16 posts
Nomad

You know that guy in the lighthouse near the imperial city harbor? Well kill him take his key and go into his cellar...I'm not sure if it's just there or for a quest, but its pretty messed up

Showing 16-30 of 144