ForumsGames[old]oblivion

144 34021
Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

ive probably spent at least a month worth of time in that game, and i still havnt found everything yet. anyone who knows any goodies in some caves or ruins anywhere we should share and discuss. personally, the best ive found in some ruins is Umbra, but i still dont know where to start that quest haha

• 144 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

wow...

I had maby 800/1000 gamerscore out of that game but not 990/1000..

ally12
ally12
6 posts
Nomad

i play oblivion game with my brother

drewcoltsfan
drewcoltsfan
44 posts
Nomad

great adventure game

Yfor4
Yfor4
9 posts
Nomad

Lmao!

i play oblivion game with my brother.

AGHAHAHAHA

But no..

I see where your coming from I played oblivion almost 24/7. That game was the shit! if only i didnt burn the disk from playing too much...

Also i loved being a vampire!!!

The benifits <3

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

awesomely nawsome game although i usually am only playing H3 i still play oblivion over weekend when i can great graphix very realistic (if there was magic and creatures) and fun to kill everyone when u have a high enough level and u beat the game XD

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

Spent about a year on oblivion got completed pretty much everytihng but the game is so big and the music is so atmospheric when going through the wild, i just can't stop playing it. Best game ever. Anyone know anytihng about Elder Scrolls 5, heard a rumor about it.

Yfor4
Yfor4
9 posts
Nomad

I love how somepeople pretend to know this game. You cant beat the game. Characters level up as you do.

You cannot play cooperativly.

GAH!

brettroks
brettroks
49 posts
Nomad

oblivion rocks i used to have it until the disc when off track on my xbox and broke it....5/5

DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche
54 posts
Nomad

I got it 4 pc i own at it i did all the side quests and stuff too. shivering isles is fun.

BlackSpartan
BlackSpartan
2 posts
Nomad

some of em you need to buuy the downloadable content off of Xbox live market place.

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

because halo has new maps that you have to pay for but they are making them free sometime soon. will it be the same for the downloadanle content on oblivion.
just wundering.

masterchief21
masterchief21
1 posts
Nomad

anyone have duskfang/dawnfang???

Xaion
Xaion
24 posts
Nomad

I have duskfang/dawnfang what about it?

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

is this game worth buying for computer?

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

it would be better for computer as you can get like 1million mods for it and have like halo armor or pyramid heads sword of silent hill.

Showing 46-60 of 144