ForumsGames[old]oblivion

144 33985
Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

ive probably spent at least a month worth of time in that game, and i still havnt found everything yet. anyone who knows any goodies in some caves or ruins anywhere we should share and discuss. personally, the best ive found in some ruins is Umbra, but i still dont know where to start that quest haha

• 144 Replies
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

just look up cheats

Xaion
Xaion
24 posts
Nomad

anyone know how to keep the nercomancer amulet in the mages guild quests?

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

the oblivion would be great if it had one on line function for me!

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

ive already finished all of the quest here in the pc. going to install shivering isles just to expand my character.

Xaion
Xaion
24 posts
Nomad

I heard that the owners of oblivion have a 300,000 investment into something they haven't said what so lets pay thats its for online oblivion!

Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

hey guys sorry i havnt posted in a while been busy..playing oblivion! haha well yeah you guys are oblivion nerds like me i LOVE that game o my god its so addicting. theres no doubt in my mind that there will be a 5th elder scrolls. oh and btw some of the glitches are pre patch only so if you have xbox 360 and xbox live and you got the patch (you have to if your hooked up to live) you can take em off and unhook xbox live to do the glitch then re apply them later i did it once but if you want to do it just google search "how to take off patches on xbox 360" or something its cool. so heres a funny story, right after i started playing the game i let my brother make a file and without telling me he toned the difficulty all the way down...so i ended up playing easy for so long and it was ridiculous and i realized it and set it back and i leveld up way faster haha. its funner with difficulty up because then you actually get into fights instead of killing people in 2 hits anyone who plays on easy shouldnt even be playing elder scrolls games

Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

i still dont have the expansions!! i cant believe it is shivering isles worth it? oh and dg16dg ya thats part of a quest i forget im pretty sure its dark brotherhood its pretty gross but cool at the same time. im guild master of everything (on different profiles) EXCEPT fighters guild and theives guild. theives guild final quest its the best one in the entire game you get to steal and acual ELDER SCROLL! from blind monks lol

donesixfour
donesixfour
4 posts
Nomad

get the expansion packs

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

oblivion is cool my freind s got it and he brought it over. its realy good and once you go onto the plains of oblivion you can farm loads of gold

brochbom22
brochbom22
5 posts
Nomad

super i like oblivion it is a good game men

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

omg i love obivion^^

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

its a great game

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

i'm really far in the brother hood and thinking about joining the theives guild

Searchman
Searchman
40 posts
Nomad

never played

BamBamNinja
BamBamNinja
332 posts
Nomad

OMG oblivion iz one of the best games ever made!! i have 91 hours into that game and i only need one more acheivement (360 includeing shivering isles) and that is duke of mania which iz pretty eazy to get but i took demenia anyway AWESOME GAME

Showing 31-45 of 144