ForumsGames[old]oblivion

144 34020
Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

ive probably spent at least a month worth of time in that game, and i still havnt found everything yet. anyone who knows any goodies in some caves or ruins anywhere we should share and discuss. personally, the best ive found in some ruins is Umbra, but i still dont know where to start that quest haha

• 144 Replies
brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

duplicating items on 360: first u must have the item u wish to duplicate in your inventory, and only one of them. then u must have more than one of the same (spell-casting) scroll, and these cannot be stolen in order for this to work.
-first u select the scroll that u have more than one of, and then, still in your inventory, u drop the item u would like to duplicate. whatever the number of scrolls u have, the number of items u will get. such as if u drop an enchanted ring while u have 7 scrolls selected, u will get 7 enchanted rings once u drop the first one. u cannot use the same set of scrolls to duplicate an item twice in a row, so u should have two sets of multiple scrolls so u can switch between these. u can duplicate other scrolls.

brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

o and this does not work for item in the game, but it does work for majority of them

karmakode
karmakode
4 posts
Nomad

if anyone here is looking for the best in the game, a show called cheat! tells you how, it is a dagger that has a 99% chance of killing any man or beast in one hit.

karmakode
karmakode
4 posts
Nomad

also, and this only works if you have the wizards tower add on, you can get a weapon called the mace of doom, which was to powerful, and the developers removed it from the main portion of the game.

karmakode
karmakode
4 posts
Nomad

if you want to know how to get it, look on youtube for "mace of doom".
good luck being unstoppable!! : )

moxa9
moxa9
5 posts
Nomad

I play it on my PC. It's so addicting!

XICryptoIX
XICryptoIX
12 posts
Nomad

Oblivion is fun, but really glitchy on Xbox if you dont get updates

Ikaku
Ikaku
11 posts
Nomad

is this about oblivion 3 or the others...cause ive only played 3

lightcrux
lightcrux
622 posts
Peasant

Ujj...There is no Oblivion 3. You probably mean Elder Scrolls 4:Oblivion. Elder Scrolls 3 is Morrowind.

Undoubtedly, this is the best game ever, for me. It's vast and very engrossing.

sabertooth456
sabertooth456
15 posts
Nomad

this game is my all time fav but i feel i wasted so much time on it because i had 530 saves

biggbrown
biggbrown
52 posts
Nomad

Buy the strategy guide

Toll101
Toll101
103 posts
Nomad

the game is amazing i have 3 45's all with enchanted armor, really good rpg

Toll101
Toll101
103 posts
Nomad

oh and you dont need to buy the strategy guide just go to ign .com they have everything there

Thunderr
Thunderr
18 posts
Nomad

You don't need a "monster" computer to run it. I have it maxed out, but I don'y have the best PC in the world...
You should seriously download mods for it and OBMM (Oblivion Mod Manager), which runs the mods better. By the way, there is a total conversion for Oblivion coming up: Middle-Earth Role-Playing. It's based on the LOTR movies/books.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

The battle for middle earth was lame.

Oblivion is freaking pimp. One of my favorite games of all times.

Showing 106-120 of 144