ForumsForum GamesBuild your Empire and unite the fallen lands of Centra!

543 48602
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

Hello, and welcome. This RPG is for people who want to build their empire, and become strong enough to unite the fallen lands of Centra! Whoever is mighty enough to bring peace will be crowned emperor!

[/i]PLAYING THE GAME
BM
You will start with 500 Building Material, or BM as I like to call it. You use this building material for building everything. for example, the list of game buildings show how much BM cost is per building.

House= 100 BM
Barracks= 100 BM
BM mines= 50 BM
Marketplace= 150 BM

Rules:
1. You may make alliances and join them.
2. Whichever alliance reaches a certain collaborated score, that whole alliance will be crowned emperor alliance.
3. You do not need to be in an alliance to be crowned emperor, however being in an alliance helps greatly, because you can send BM and army to people who really need it.
4. If 2 or more alliances reach the designated score to become emperors, hey will have to wage war if they want to become emperors. whichever alliance kills off the other alliance(s) completely, to the point of critical, or to the point of surrender that alliance will be crowned emperor.
5. You may improvise on these rules but if you do please ask me first. you can contact me by using this link: [url=http://armorgames.com/user/bicola1]
6. Most importantly, have fun!!!

Armies
Armies are divided into 2 groups, Offence armies and Defense armies. Offence armies are strictly for attacking people, and cannot be used for defense. Defense armies are strictly for defense, and can be used to defend your city from invaders. The more barracks you have, the more of each unit you can have. recruiting does NOT cost anything. however, in order to recruit you need to have space, and in order to have space, you need to build barracks.

Actions
If you want to attack someone, send resources to someone, or anything of that sort, just say so. it will arrive instantly, so the pace of this game will be fairly fast.

The things below will be explained as to what they do.

Buildings
House - increases the population of your empire by 20.
Barracks - give you the ability to recruit more soldiers.(50 per barracks, offence or defense)
BM mines - give you more BM per day. Every BM mine gives 100 BM per day. ([i]APPROXIMATELY 1 DAY
)
Marketplace - gives people the ability to shop, which is a must have for any empire, as it ears you gold, and it makes your population a little happier.(100 gold per day)
happiness - how happy your empire is. if happiness is too low, people will work less, and wont give as much money at the marketplace. If happiness is very high, people will give more gold and work harder.(Armies will also fight harder if happiness is high.)

List of all the buildings in the game (This might be improvised):
BM mine
Barracks
Marketplace
House

List of all the titles in the game:
Sir
Squire
Earl
Duke
King
Emperor

There is no maxim number of buildings, you can build as much as you want!

Gold
Gold is used for buying. you can buy BM, or already finished buildings. I will post what is on sale when, so check in every once in a while, I might have a good deal for you. There is usually a tax, for example:

$1,200 per 1000 BM

That is a regular price for BM. it is 1,200 gold for 1000 BM. If you don't want to wait for tomorrow to get your BM, you can get it instantly by buying it here!

Character Sheet

NameChoose a name. any one works.)
Titlestart with sir, i'll rank you up as you evolve.)
Allianceif you are not in an alliance, put none.)
Population: (start with 20, once you build more houses I will add more.)
Building number: (start with one, and then when u add more i will calculate it.)
BM: (how much building material.)
Happiness of your empire: (happiness. this is the start:
|------------ |
Goldi'll upgrade your gold per day once you build a MP. start 0)

Guys if you have any questions, comments, ideas, or innovations, feel free to tall me.

Your friend, bicola1.

• 543 Replies
godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Name: Mine owner
Title: Squire
Alliance: The spartans
Population: 40/40
Building number: 8
BM: 0 (300/day)
Morale of your empire: 11/15
Gold: 50 (100/day)
Army space: 40
Score:150
Army: 10(D)
Reasearch: Sharp roofs

I try to make an allience with the sons of war.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

Sons of war abruptly disagree. They simply say: we can rule this land without your help.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Flag

I bring 20 to my offensive army and 10 to my defensive.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

Score:120
Army: 20(D) 20(O)

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Flag

I also make an allience to everybody exept the sons of war to stop this aggresive force

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Ignore the flag above my sheet.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry, i messed up the order.

Army space: 0
Score:180
Army: 20(D) 20(O)

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

Oh, and everyone has to agree. you cant just have an alliance by forcing someone. if they agree, then you can, however, for now, you have to wait.

EVENT:
earthquakes have made 2 of Bicola's nice twin's BM mies collapse. he is now -200BM/day permenetly.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

Name: bicola's nice twin
Title: Earl
Alliance: Sons of war
Building number: 14
BM:0 (700/day)
Gold:0 (100/day)
Score: 380
Army space:0
Army: 100(D) 100(O)
Research: none

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Name: Thluron
Title: Sir
Alliance: None
Population: 20/20
Building number: 4
BM: 250 (200/day)
Gold: 100 (100/day)
Score: 60
Army space: 0
Army: 0

Hey, don't blame me! I put what you put down first!

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

*does calculations*

BM mines only add 100, Plus they skiped the first day. i dont think thats fair.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

ok fine, but at least temporary -200 BM / hr, because if they are destroyed, they cannot work, so i don't have BM coming out of them any more. 2 were destroyed, so that's 200 that are not being collected anymore, at least temporarily: 1 day

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

/day i mean

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Wait, im talking about when they first apeard they had 5 BM mines and there were no evidence that they existed prior to that so there for they skiped the first day. I think you should drop them back down to 500 per day not including the minus 200 BM/ hour.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

oh wait.... NVM

Showing 91-105 of 543