ForumsProgramming ForumMy AS3 progress :D

48 22332
Carlytoon
Carlytoon
324 posts
Nomad

Hi
I wanna show you my progress in the game programming in AS3, I have a blog where I show my progress and the SFW (flash movie) proving my progress.
Here is the blog (sorry is in spanish):
http://miprogramacionenas3.blogspot.com/

Well, i really want constructive commnents, you can do the comments here or in the blog. I really want a review of my knowledge in the AS3, you can tell me if I have a poor knowledge or a little good knowledge.

• 48 Replies
elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

Cool cursor

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

So the first one is you move with the mouse and press buttons from 1-9 to change speed and 0 makes it stop, amazing!
The second one is like a spaceship, when you click it fires haha
The third one you move the arrow keys and when you try to get it out of the screen you can't.

That's great good job! If you give it some more effort you can make a game

PrideRage
PrideRage
151 posts
Nomad

¡Hola Carlytoon!
Tú blog es interesante
Tienes un SWF en viernes 8 de julio de 2011 que me encanta mucho.
¿Cómo puedes generar varios pelotas simultáneamente?
¡Supongo que puedes ayudarme!
Saludos, PrideRage

PrideRage
PrideRage
151 posts
Nomad

Lo siento por el problema
Ahora es correctamente:

Hola Carlytoon!
Tu blog es interesante
Tienes un SWF en viernes 8 de julio de 2011 que me encanta mucho.
Como puedes generar varios pelotas simultaneamente?
Supongo que puedes ayudarme!
Saludos, PrideRage

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

Please speak English.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

@elshobokshy, here's english:

Carlytoon Hello!
Your blog is interesting
Got a SWF on Friday July 8, 2011 I love a lot.
As you can generate several balls simultaneously?
I guess you can help! : D
Greetings, PrideRage

Anyways, is there a concept in that? I don't really get it.

Carlytoon
Carlytoon
324 posts
Nomad

Como puedes generar varios pelotas simultaneamente?

Para crear varias pelotas simultaneamente debemos de crear una clase (una funcion que puedes asignar a distintas instancias para que se comporten igual que la clase) por medio de un paquete (un pedazo de codigo que puedes ejecutar), por ejemplo:
Creamos un paquete y ponemos esto, analizalo bien y no olvides guardarlo como ball:

package{//vamos a usar un paquete
import flash.display.Sprite;
//importamos el display de flash para mostrar un Sprite
//usamos Sprite porque necesitamos mostrar los graficos
import flash.events.Event;
// importamos los eventos de flash y usaremos Event
public class ball extends Sprite{//publicaremos la clase para poder accader a ella externamente
public function ball(){//usamos una funcion porque vamos a ejecutar algo
addEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE,crear);
//Llamaremos a la funcion "crear" cuando añadimos a ball en el Stage
}
public function crear(e:Event){
//A continuacion dibujaremos la pelota
graphics.beginFill(0x000000);
graphics.drawCircle(0,0,4);
graphics.endFill();

removeEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE,crear);//Removemos el EventListener porque ya no usaremos
}
}
}

Luego en las acciones de en un nuevo archivo de AS3 pones esto, analizalo y no olvides guardarlo:

stage.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_DOWN,Mouse_click);
//Llamamos a la funcion "Mouse_click" cada vez que hacemos click sobre el "stage"

function Mouse_click(e:MouseEvent){//Definimos la funcion "Mouse_click"
var pelota:ball=new ball;//Creamos una &quotelota" de tipo "ball" cada vez que se ejecuta Mouse_click

//Ubicamos la nueva pelota en el mouse
pelota.x=mouseX;
pelota.y=mouseY;

addChild(pelota);//Añadimos &quotelota" al "stage"
}

Como puedes ver, puedes crear distintas pelotas haciendo click, pero lo puedes modificar y puedes hacer que se creen pulsando una tecla del teclado o usando distintas condiciones para que se cree. Espero que esto ayude y si tienes alguna duda dimelo
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I'm pretty sure it's been said by moderators a dozen times, this is an English site so speak English.

Otherwise your stuff looks nice but it's impossible to say if you just copied it off somewhere else but you got some basic drawing API in there and OOP concepts. But it really does look like script you took of anywhere else on the internet. If you didn't then you wouldn't need to ask about if what you know is good enough, beginners usually ask that, not people who know basic-expert as3. So it just looks like your a beginner that is taking apart other peoples code.

Carlytoon
Carlytoon
324 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure it's been said by moderators a dozen times, this is an English site so speak English.

Sorry about that :3

Otherwise your stuff looks nice but it's impossible to say if you just copied it off somewhere else but you got some basic drawing API in there and OOP concepts. But it really does look like script you took of anywhere else on the internet.

Believe me, all the code was by myself, and you have reason that code looks like a anywhere else on the internet script, but this code was made by me, I just know how to do some code

If you didn't then you wouldn't need to ask about if what you know is good enough, beginners usually ask that, not people who know basic-expert as3.

Well, i dont consider myself a expert in as3, Im just a beginner that try to be a expert, and I dont consider wrong the idea of asking about my progress to another person

So it just looks like your a beginner that is taking apart other peoples code.

Well, sometimes, I analyze other people code to understand how they code works and how the AS3 works too, but thanks to that I can do my own code and put my ideas in the script ^-^
PrideRage
PrideRage
151 posts
Nomad

@Carlytoon Gracias por su ayuda.
Yo he pensado que tengo que crear varios movieclips y mostran en el "stage"
Todavia no se las funciones con "graphics" :/

For those who care about it, here is the english equivalent:
Thanks for your help.
I thought I have to spawn movieclips and display them on stage
I don't know the "graphics" functions yet :/

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Well, i dont consider myself a expert in as3, Im just a beginner that try to be a expert, and I dont consider wrong the idea of asking about my progress to another person

I never said you where an expert I said beginner-expert which is not even intermediate beginner.

I can't take your word for it, but it is fishy that someone who isn't a total beginner asks if what they know is good. It's just odd, very odd.
Carlytoon
Carlytoon
324 posts
Nomad

I can't take your word for it, but it is fishy that someone who isn't a total beginner asks if what they know is good. It's just odd, very odd.

Well, actually my blog is for show my programming progress, I dont care about if my code is good or no. I just care if my progress is good or no. For that, I gonna submit new posts about my progress only if someone here cares my blog, and I know is odd, but is pretty fun for me
Carlytoon
Carlytoon
324 posts
Nomad

Hi
I have a new entry, check it out ;D
http://miprogramacionenas3.blogspot.com/

Well, constructive commnents are welcome, you can do the comments here or in the blog.

And answer this questions if you want
Do you think this blog is cool or do you find it interesting?
Posting this is is considered spam here in armor games?
Thanks for your attention ^-^

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

It's quite interesting, although sadly it's mostly in spanish - a language I can't read. The latest entry however has an english part, which is quite helpful

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

well i sujest buy ing a cheaper oreily book on amizon for under 10$ from moock colin, i just read action script the difeniteve guide (wounderfull book but outdated) it is forrowed by the craeter of AS! and then go to AS3.0 essentails wich is a 800 page hugh book! but easy to read well explaned and some what humorus! plus it is in the Adobe flash developer libray so it is exeped by adobe! and moock colin is on adobes team member thingy!

have not looked yet will do... ok did it... AWSome control there it is verry smooth and speed it graet the explodtion is nice great job!

ONE PROBLEM THOUGH! it is a commen bug and almost all laptops have this problem when pressing the left buten the space bar fails to work so you can not shout and turn left at one time! it sounds wierd but it is the trueth! my (700$ nice laptop!! GERRRR) laptop has the problem and i have herd of that many times be for! i sugest using the left shift, control or alt buttons that also makes it so you hand can touch shift, control, alt, a, z, s, x, and mabye c all with the same hand (though the FN and windows button ar the in some computers but it does not efect the game play (i have that set up) giveing you lots of room for extra buttons like a boost or power up or menu or so on.. but great job!

any on every think that ship looks like a bubble tank! lol!

Showing 1-15 of 48