ForumsGames[Necro] Happy Wheels: a game at Total Jerkface

56 41590
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

The game: http://www.totaljerkface.com/happy_wheels.php
This game is one of the funniest I have ever played But I don't create levels, only playing.
On this thread you only talk about this game.
Like commenting levels, talking about levels, levels best time... but also talking of BROWSE LEVELS.
Play the game and you will soon join the thread ENJOY!!!

• 56 Replies
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Better time at Wild West DEMO:
Wheelchair Guy: 14.90 (Slagroom faster: 11.46)
Segway Guy: 30.80 (I faster)
Irrespondible Dad: 25.93 (Slagroom faster: 20.06)
Effective Shopper: 33.33 (I faster)
Moped Couple: 19.93 (I faster)

Can you get a better time than me ,Slagroom?
I can't beat yours
BTW, I saved all my times.

Where is everybody? This thread is offline for 2 days!

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Your "Car Test" is funny but we can't share our records of that map because they will all be the same.

Than I'll play Intro 'Segway Story now.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Intro 'Segway Story

Best time: 10.90

Ok no other characters. That's easy
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Dangerous Mountain

Wheelchair Guy: 9.93
Segway guy: 11.23
Irresponsible dad: 11.16
Effective Shopper: 11.56
Mopped Couple: 10.70
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I read in the news section on the website that a new character might be added with the next update.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Really? That's wonderfull! Do you know when the next update is?

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Really? That's wonderfull! Do you know when the next update is?

I would give you a link to the news section on his website, but my computer is very picky with that site. So as of right now, I can't do anything there. All I get is the "the website cannot display the page".
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Ok, I got my computer to work with the website. You can check the news that he'll post every now and then for upcoming updates/characters/additions.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Thanks for posting the link

Turtelman don't you want to challenge me for fastest times at maps? I already post some.
Slagroom is for 6 weeks on vacation, so without him this thread is too unactive.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I'm terrible at the game. I play it to make the people crash because it is one heck of a stress reliever.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Hey, do anyone here have an acoount in totaljerkface.com?

I think that if the creator of Happy Wheels submitted the "short" version of the game here on AG, th game's popularity would skyrocket!

So, if someone can contact him, that would be good for him and for his game, wouldn't it?

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

I have an account in totaljerkface.
Yes, I already suggest to submit this game here on AG.
I don't know the creator, but I asked a administrator to replace the game from totaljerkface to AG.
He still didn't respond yet at my suggestion, but I'll soon ask someone else to submit the game on AG.
I fear that's impossible, but we have to give it a try.
If this game comes out on AG, it would be a great succes and it will maybe count a record of plays and rating!

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

I have an account in totaljerkface.
Yes, I already suggest to submit this game here on AG.
I don't know the creator, but I asked a administrator to replace the game from totaljerkface to AG.
He still didn't respond yet at my suggestion, but I'll soon ask someone else to submit the game on AG.
I fear that's impossible, but we have to give it a try.
If this game comes out on AG, it would be a great succes and it will maybe count a record of plays and rating!

Isn't the creator's name Jim Bonacci or something? Anyway, I bet that the game would reach the top 10 in no time!
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

sn't the creator's name Jim Bonacci or something?

Yes, that's his name.

But they have a new character made in the game. He's a kind of cowboy in a mine kart that keeps on moving even if you don't make him move.
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

But they have a new character made in the game. He's a kind of cowboy in a mine kart that keeps on moving even if you don't make him move.

Really? Oh boy, I got to check it out

*writes totaljerkface.com on new tab*

Anyway, do you have an account in Total Jerk Face.com? Then you could talk to Jim Bonacci and see if he doesn't want to post his game on AG!

(wasn't your armatar a bear?)
Showing 31-45 of 56