ForumsPopular MediaDragonForce or Metallica???

103 16884
luiSon
luiSon
35 posts
Nomad

what do you think is best??

• 103 Replies
ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

How could you not have heard of Metallica? They are one of the greatest bands of all time.

fpsnicck
fpsnicck
2 posts
Nomad

Dragonforce owns Metallica .
=D.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

AHHHHH THIS THREAD MAKES ME WANT TO *********************************** [me bleeping myself]

@fpsnicck
You have, in one frikin post, set off a frikin time bomb in my mind, congratulations.
dragonforce can't own my 8 year old brother and 2 year old litle cousin playing their snot filled noses, let alone a friggin metal GOD! go throw your guitar hero controller out the window and find a real frikin album to listen to!!!!!! i suggest some METALLICA or some Maiden. *storms away from the computer screaming explictives*

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

@Eyetwitch.

Maybe.
DragonForce dont suck , they are just too DRUNK in live concerts. Metallica dont sucks also. They pown. They both pown.

Kreator
Kreator
133 posts
Nomad

@eyewitch... Thank you for agreeing with me, but it is true that they did not invent metal.

@Graeme151... They did not invent metal but they where the ones that made it popular and got people to realize that it existed.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

@kreator
good point on the popular...i forgot about all that...

bbyers9113
bbyers9113
283 posts
Nomad

Metallica definitely is way better. You have to look at it like this, Metallica was one of the first fast hard heavy metal bands. Without the influence and trail-blazing of Metallica, bands like Dragonforce could not exist.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

@eyetwitch
You're right.

Metallica is easily better than Dragonforce. Dragonforce shouldn't even be on Guitar Hero.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

@ngfan14
Good to see someone else with a brain on here lol jk! but seriously i can think of a hundred+ songs more worthy (and more difficult).

Eirias
Eirias
6 posts
Nomad

Metallica, most deffinatly.
DragonForce is annoying, and not even the best Speed/Power Metal band out there. Listen to Sonata Arctica.

Kreator
Kreator
133 posts
Nomad

Wooo! Sonata Arctica! Thanks for telling me about them!

kartik
kartik
26 posts
Nomad

dragon force rocks

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

DragonForce is good and Metallica

GhostShadow
GhostShadow
86 posts
Nomad

DragonFOrce is shit! So they can hammer on and pull off like mad big fing deal. What's the point if it doesn't sound good or if it all sounds similar? Metallica is obviously the better of the two. Anyone with enough common sense and a true appreciation for music would agree.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Honestly, both sides have their up's. Dragonforce can really play their guitar fast and well, but Metallica has incorporated the drum's and base into songs that flow easier.

I would have to say Dragonforce, however, because the singer adds a certain flare that make's it a good song set so far.

Showing 31-45 of 103