27 posts
Nomad

which one?

• 30 Replies
indianaford
indianaford
10 posts
Nomad

[b]Both Star Wars and Indiana Jones are great movie series. I am actually going to be going to the Sneak Preview of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I can't wait!

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm, I love watching Star Wars and Indiana Jones, and I do have to agree that they're both great movies...so I'm going with both. I can't decide.... Oh, is that the new movie of Indiana Jones, (Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.) Wow!

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

I like star wars but I do not know Indiana Jones sorry :P

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I personally prefer Star Wars films because they are just cooler and better to watch, but that new India Jones movie coming out seems really good, so let me watch that one first and then I'll make my final decision. No wait, if I watch that one I have to watch the Star Wars films that are going to come out too in order for it to be fair, haha.

thejoker
thejoker
36 posts
Nomad

star wars woot woot

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

Star wars of course..i like the new indiana jones but star wars 4ever.

Breakinggood
Breakinggood
22 posts
Nomad

STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Indiana Jones would not have existed, had it not been for the success of Star Wars then Indy would have never exsited, that and Harrison Ford was the only actor, and James Earl Jones, who didn't have their acting career bomb from Star Wars. I guess that makes sense.

BlackShadow
BlackShadow
129 posts
Nomad

Star Wars!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trob69
trob69
23 posts
Nomad

idk i heard the new indiana jones is raw but they arnt makin any more star wars

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

Star Wars has a rich mythology, epic story, and a variety of interesting characters. Indiana Jones is one smooth character, but the series has a whole is nowhere near the awesomeness that star wars is.

miharu
miharu
8 posts
Nomad

Both Star Wars and Indiana Jones are great movies

bino24
bino24
3 posts
Nomad

Indiana of corse

Madroxide
Madroxide