ForumsGames[necro] Sonny 2 how to beat baron brixius

10 13446
peararbor
peararbor
1 posts
Nomad

Ok the easiest way i have found so far on how to beat him using Bio is to get level 2 disrupt put veradux on phalanx and roald on tactical then just use disrupt whenever you can and he will use a spell on himself that deal about 2000+ damage every turn for 3 turns then you just let him eat away at himself

• 10 Replies
psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

For psycho i actually found lv 2 haunt to be usfull along with shock therapy

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

ice mage hydro for the freakin awesomeness!

(flash freeze and mind freeze)

or for a high-enough level bio use the crystalock!

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

bio: disrupt 2/2 x4, repeat ad nauseum. PWNAGE!
hydro: MF/FF or FF/Regulate/FF/Regulate/Regulate/MF/attack/attack, repeat.
psycho: this one is troublesoem for a psycho, use FW 4/4 and Traumatize 2/2 to the top. A psycho with Roald+Veradux can cope with two Tick Tocks at once, but do protect self better.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I hate trying to lower his focus, he raises it too fast

I prefer Ice Hydraulic. Flash Freeze/ Mind Freeze combo prevents him from doing anything, even if he has full focus

sparhawkdrac
sparhawkdrac
9 posts
Nomad

Ah yes sonny 2. One of the reasons why i still play armor games is because in Sonny 2 you can use the hydraulic class which by the way makes it a lot easier to beat the game

Wantedx9
Wantedx9
10 posts
Nomad

Helped alot thanks!

snappypinkie
snappypinkie
41 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the tip :P but shouldn't this be in the walkthrough section?

GameMaster007
GameMaster007
9 posts
Nomad

thanks for the help tips of how to play Sonny 2. I love this and the original one.

copies15cents
copies15cents
2 posts
Peasant

yea psychological takes a long time. team on Cautious, Traumatize/Electrical Storm(x2)/Terrify him & Free Will(x3)/ Retrograde Your Team. find the right mix of attacks & heals. he'll blast his health trying to regain focus, and you'll live while regaining focus enough to keep attacking him. good luck.

WaylanderTS
WaylanderTS
1 posts
Nomad

I freaking stunlocked him playing as a hydraulic. So long as you have mind freeze and flash freeze it is a guaranteed win, as he can only hit you once every 4-5 turns and veradux can keep up with the heals. Wouldn't recommend it though, took me the better part of 20 minutes to wear him down.

Showing 1-10 of 10