ForumsForum GamesImpending Zombie Apocalypse

409 56718
MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

I know that there are many Zombie Survival RPGs out there. What makes this thread different from others is that you will have time to prepare for the apocalypse!

This game takes place exactly one week before the zombie apocalypse. You should use this time to prepare (e.g. barricade, gather supplies, etc.).

Here is the character sheet that you will use:

Name:
Bio:
Primary Weapon: None yet
Secondary Weapon: None yet
Melee Weapon: None yet
Now divide 20 points between these three skills:
Strength:
Endurance:
Dexterity:

I'll post more stuff later if I think of anything else.

Have fun!

• 409 Replies
MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

Name: Jon Cook
Bio: Cold, calculating and smart. Got his dream job of working in a gun shop, and has always believed the zombie apocalypse will come!
Strategy:
Inventory: Nothing yet
Strength: 7
Endurance: 6
Dexterity: 7

I just need a strategy.

When the zombies come, do you want to be on the defensive or offensive?

Sorry about that. It was a late add.

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

Bio: Cold, calculating and smart. Got his dream job of working in a gun shop, and has always believed the zombie apocalypse will come!
Strategyefensive

Better?

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

Strategy: Defend

Yeah.

You wake up one morning from a very weird dream. Here is basically what happened:
In the dream, a man came up to you, and told you that you had one week to prepare for the impending zombie apocalypse.
"Zombies!?" You exclaimed. "They don't exist! How can there be an apocalypse?"
"See for yourself." The stranger pointed to several zombies lumbering towards you. "Prepare." Then the stranger vanished.
You turned towards the zombies. You looked around, but there was no weapon of any sort. You tried to run, but you were stuck to the ground. You could only watch in horror as they got to you.
Then you woke up.
"I wonder what it means." You say to yourself as you get ready for work.
As you are walking down the road, you come across an ornate building with "I.Z.A. Co." written on the front. You look around, and see that no one else is paying attention. You wonder why. Then you remember that you have to go to work.

When you are finished with work, you remember that strange building you saw. You wonder if you should look around. On the other hand, however, you are pretty tired.
What do you do?
a) Enter the building
b) Go home to rest

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

A i go in as a guest or something and also how could you make me say thewy dont exist?!

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

You enter the building cautiously, wondering what the inside will look like.

The interior is just as ornate as the exterior. You wonder why such a serious-sounding company has such a fancy building.

You make your way to the front desk.

"Can I help you, sir?" The lady at the counter asks.

"I was just wondering what this building is." You reply.

"Well, this company is called the Impending Zombie Apocalypse company, shortened to I.Z.A., as shown on our sign. This company is dedicated to the prevention of that. We're willing to help anyone who believes in us. Are you interested?"

This reminds you of your dream.

Do you believe them?

a) Yes

b) No

how could you make me say thewy dont exist?!

What?
Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

A: yes

I ask her how they can prevent a zombie apocalypse when so many people dont believe it will happen

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

"I believe you." You say.

"Great!" The clerk replies. "I just hate people who don't believe in us! Did you know that this building is invisible to people who believe in zombies?" That sounds impossible. "So, what do you need help with?"

"Well, I had this weird dream..." You describe the dream to her.

"That sounds like a message!" She exclaims. "Good thing you received that. Here's how we can help you prepare." You are given a zombie survival manual. "And, if you come back tomorrow, we'll give you some weaponry to defend yourself!" The clerk says.

"Sure!" You say. Then you go home.

It is now late at night. What do you do now?

a) Read the manual

b) Sleep

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

A: read the manual until i get sleepy then save my spot and read the rest after i get up and then go back there the next day

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Zombie Manual

You read chapter 1.

ZOMBIES

Zombies are undead human corpses that feed on human flesh. The humans turn into zombies by means of the virus Solanum. When Solanum enters the bloodstream, it enters the brain and alters it, killing the human in the process. The human then turns into a mindless human-eating machine commonly referred to as a zombie.

Zombies appear to have enhanced sensory organs, such as improved sight, hearing, and smell. They are able to use all of their senses equally. They also feel no pain or emotion of any sort. The only way to dispatch of one is to destroy the brain.

Then you drift off...

I'll send the rest tomorrow.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Name: Commander John Anderson
Bio: A great SWAT commander and soldier. Saved the president once.
Strategy: Attack
Inventory: Zombie Manual, grenades
Primary Weapon: M4 carbine
Secondary Weapon: Uzi
Melee Weapon: Nightstick
Strength: 10
Endurance: 5
Dexterity: 5

yes i hire lots of ppl for iron wall and two towers for sniping and i put silenced sniper rifles in the towers i put a silencer on all weapons in my house !! so if zombies came near house we shoot them and they dont know where the bullets came from !!!and the lights i put them cause if zombies found our place and attacked us in hordes will turn those lights on and see them much better !! and the mines will work cause the mines will blow up zombies body their body parts will be sperated and if they survive they are only a head and a neck !! i put lots of signs to my house that are writed on them safe house come now be for its to late you can also come on when zombies camed but now is better !!w write these on the signs !
then i buy some computers some TV and ... so if survivers came they have fun while staying at my house and i buy 10 generators so i can make the elecrisity that is needed for my stuff at house i know that 1 generator is enough but i put 10 so if zombies destroyed 1 the others will work and i put of one of them in house !!and i try to dig wholes and tunnles in the ground so if house got destroyed we can get out of the place with underground tunnels and i gather lots of ppl for this to work for me and create the things i sed and i have a great idea for gathring my squad in my house !!! il invite them all in my house at the night of the appoclyps and sey to them come to my house and lets stay till morning !!they will accept cause i am their friend!!and oh i buy two body guards and give them a room in my house !!they will live with me !!

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Ransing "Werewolf" Bluyd
Bio: Born with an extreme case of Hypertrichosis. He was shunned by his family, and raised by wolves. He is now a mercenary.
Inventory: Food
Strength: 8
Dexterity: 6

gUNS AND SWORDS AND KNIVES.

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

I wake up and read the rest the next day when i finish i go to that other place i went yesterday

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the delay.

You wake up and read chapter 2.

WEAPONS

Although knowledge of zombies is useful, alone it is useless when surviving a zombie apocalypse. You also need tools to defend yourself.

Guns

We live in a society where guns are used a lot. This means that guns are, in theory, relatively easy to get. But what kind of gun should you use? That depends on what you need the gun for. A shotgun, for example, is good for close combat, while a sniper is good for a single long-range kill. It is up to you to decide what weapons you want.

-Machine Guns: Good when there are a lot of zombies that you want to incapacitate, not necessarily kill. Not very useful for other situations, however.
-Submachine Guns: A somewhat useful weapon. Just make sure you don't waste ammo by going full auto.
-Rifles: A very useful weapon. Consider this to be a multi-purpose gun.
-Shotguns: Very useful at close range, but due to bullet dispersement, not as good at long range.
-Pistols: A very good close-combat lifesaver. Consider this weapon a very good secondary weapon.

Melee Weapons

One should also carry around a melee weapon, in case they run out of ammo. There are two main kinds of melee weapons: Bludgeons and Blade Weapons.

Bludgeons

-Sledgehammer: A good bludgeon, but also is heavy and needs skill to wield.
-Crowbar: A very useful bludgeon. Not only can it crack open a skull, but it can be used for many other purposes as well.

Blade Weapons

-Hatchet: Useful for close combat.
-Sword: Also needs skill to wield, but can decapitate more easily than a hatchet.
-Machete: A useful multi-purpose blade weapon.

Next bit later.

Name: Commander John Anderson
Bio: A great SWAT commander and soldier. Saved the president once.
Strategy: Attack
Inventory: Zombie Manual, grenades
Primary Weapon: M4 carbine
Secondary Weapon: Uzi
Melee Weapon: Nightstick
Strength: 10
Endurance: 5
Dexterity: 5

yes i hire lots of ppl for iron wall and two towers for sniping and i put silenced sniper rifles in the towers i put a silencer on all weapons in my house !! so if zombies came near house we shoot them and they dont know where the bullets came from !!!

OK...

and the lights i put them cause if zombies found our place and attacked us in hordes will turn those lights on and see them much better !!

I don't understand what you mean...

and the mines will work cause the mines will blow up zombies body their body parts will be sperated and if they survive they are only a head and a neck !!

But they're still dangerous...

put lots of signs to my house that are writed on them safe house come now be for its to late you can also come on when zombies camed but now is better !!w write these on the signs !

People still won't believe what they don't see. You'll have to wait until the apocalypse starts to get any survivors.

hen i buy some computers some TV and ... so if survivers came they have fun while staying at my house

What about when the power goes out? When there are no people to maintain electricity, the power won't work. I think you should get some non-electrical entertainment.

and i buy 10 generators so i can make the elecrisity that is needed for my stuff at house i know that 1 generator is enough but i put 10 so if zombies destroyed 1 the others will work and i put of one of them in house !!

How about 3?

and i try to dig wholes and tunnles in the ground so if house got destroyed we can get out of the place with underground tunnels and i gather lots of ppl for this to work for me and create the things i sed

You mean like a backup shelter?

and i have a great idea for gathring my squad in my house !!! il invite them all in my house at the night of the appoclyps and sey to them come to my house and lets stay till morning !!they will accept cause i am their friend!!

Great idea!

That'll work.

and oh i buy two body guards and give them a room in my house !!they will live with me !!

Name: Ransing "Werewolf" Bluyd
Bio: Born with an extreme case of Hypertrichosis. He was shunned by his family, and raised by wolves. He is now a mercenary.
Inventory: Food
Strength: 8
Dexterity: 6

OK. Then what?
MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts