ForumsForum GamesPlanets of Heros

184 19654
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

You wake up. You take a look outside, get out of bed and go to the door. On the floor, you see a letter. There is no name or adress on the letter, only a single message.

You have been chosen.

You show the message to the smartest person you know, and they tell you that people around the galaxy have been receiving these mysterious messages. The person then gives you a small damaged starship to travel around the galaxy and gives you a location to visit. The person then tells you that there will be the start of your quest. Are you ready?

Character info
Fill in the spaces that are left blank. I will assign the rest.
Name:
Description (and I mean information like Evil, Friendly, Hot-headed etc):
Home planet: I will assign based on description
Level: 1
Attributes (15 points to spend. Each attribute is increased each level.)
Strength (melee damage):
Defense (Dampens damage taken):
Agility (Chance of you avoiding an attack):
Intelligence (damage from skills):
Planets available to travel to: Unlock through the game
Move set: You start with 5 moves that I assign and unlock more through the game.
Skills: special attacks/ abilities that I assign. You start with 2 and unlock more through the game.

You start with 2 planets available to travel to. Your home planet and the planet that the person said to travel to. To travel to a different planet, say "travel to _______". Sometimes you cannot travel to a planet, e.g when battling or when you have to find an exit out of some sort of problem. So, are you ready to start Planets of Heros?

• 184 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Name: Neolvin
Description: Friendly but a little quick tempered, very smart but not so quick-witted
Home planet:
Strength: 2
Defense: 5
Agility: 2
Intelligence: 6
Planets available to travel to:
Move set:
Skills:

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Description: Friendly but a little quick tempered, very smart but not so quick-witted
Home planet: Technoss (City/robotic based planet)
Planets available to travel to: Technoss (City/robotic based planet), Mawmaargh (lava based planet)
Move set: Laser shot (Med dmg, single) Elektro bomb (Light dmg, group) Sabotage (Heavy dmg on robots, no dmg on others) Metallic slice (Heavy dmg on most non-metal based enemies) Fix (Heals)
Skills: Robot call (A robot will help you in battle)
Reprogram (reprograms normal robotic based enemies to help you)

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Planets available to travel to: Technoss (City/robotic based planet), Mawmaargh (lava based planet)
Move set: Laser shot (Med dmg, single) Elektro bomb (Light dmg, group) Sabotage (Heavy dmg on robots, no dmg on others) Metallic slice (Heavy dmg on most non-metal based enemies) Fix (Heals)

[Yaaay!]

I make sure the space ship is space-worthy, then go to the destination described.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

You travel to Mawmaargh and land on the rusted landing platform. There is a hut there to the southeast. It looks like it is inhabited. To the north is some sort of plaque, next to some sort of cave full of boulders.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Name: blue wings
Description shy, friendly, quiet, different
Home planet: I will assign based on description
Attributes
Strength: 1
Defense: 2
Agility:5
Intelligence:7
Move set:
Skills:

i hope this is ok and tat i can join

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Home planet: Hydroll (Water based planet)
Attributes
Planets available to travel to: Hydroll (water based planet) Woodluth (forest based planet)
Move set: Water beam (med dmg, single) Hydro splash (light dmg, group) Extinguish (heavy dmg on fire based enemies, no dmg on other) Dehydrate (Weakens enemies that aren't water based) Heaven's water (Heals)
Skills: Evaporate (Instantly kills a single normal water based enemy)
Poseidon's Fury (increases each attribute by 2)

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes
Planets available to travel to: Hydroll (water based planet) Woodluth (forest based planet)
Move set: Water beam (med dmg, single) Hydro splash (light dmg, group) Extinguish (heavy dmg on fire based enemies, no dmg on other) Dehydrate (Weakens enemies that aren't water based) Heaven's water (Heals)
Poseidon's Fury (increases each attribute by 2)

i will go to woodluth

[may i use poseidons fury outside of battle too? and may i use it more then once?]

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Attributes
Poseidon's Fury (increases each attribute by 2 Only use in battle.)

You land in Woodluth. It is a planet filled with forest for as far as the eye can see. There is a hole in one of the trees.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes
Poseidon's Fury (increases each attribute by 2 Only use in battle.)

i will check whats inside it

[you didnt answer my question]

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Attributes
Poseidon's Fury (increases each attribute by 2 for 5 moves. Can only use in battle and only once in a battle.)

Inside there is a broken knife.It is useless now, but it has been used in combat. Next to the knife is a message. It reads:
Ok, if you wanna fight, you better bring an army! I'll take you all on at the lake!

(Sorry. If the rules of the move aren't clear, check now.)

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

sorry, forgot to mention, there's a river heading down to the southeast. There's a clearing in the forest that seems to be the location of the lake.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I decide to visit the house.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes
Poseidon's Fury (increases each attribute by 2 for 5 moves. Can only use in battle and only once in a battle.)

i will go there but i will make sure to look like someone who just passes by. i dont need any troubles right now. i will also stay close to the water just in case.

[being near water will affect battles to my side right?]

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

In the hut is a shaman. She says, Ah, yes, the stars foretold your arrival. Alas, I still didn't prepare. Silly old me. Right. Yes. The noises. Can you take a look at them? Of course you can. The lights say you do. Right. There will be what you look for. The next part of your quest. Right. It's to the north, in the chasm. Well, of you go. Right. Yes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Attributes

You arrive at the lake. A small crowd of natives gather around in a circle. In the middle is a beaten-looking man and three natives. The man takes a panicked look around and spots you. He then calls out rather loudly, You know were the stone is, right? and before you realize he's framed you for some sort of theft, the natives turn on you. The criminal then jumps by your side and whispers, So you're one of the chosen huh? You've probably been in loads of situations like this. You give him a worried look. Oh, you've gotta be kidding! OK, OK, I'll give you the basics:

When your in battle mode, your info sheet changes. This is my battle sheet:

Name: Kyle
Battle element: None
Attributes: S-4 D-6 A-3 I-2
HP: 50/50
SP: 30/30
Move set:
Jab (Med-Sin): free
Slash (Hvy-Sin): 5sp
Spinning Strike (Lght-Grp): 10sp
Skills:
Bravery: 20sp- increases attack by 3

As you can see there, there are some differences in the sheet. let me guide you through it: Name: It's your name. Battle element: Your preferred element for battle. Attributes: S=Strength D=defense A=agility I=intelligence. HP: Your health for the battle. This resets to full after the battle. SP: Your points to spend on moves. This resets after battle to. Move set: Your moves with different, cut down info. It also tells you how much SP is needed for each move. Skills: the same as moves, really. This has an extended explanation, though. To select a move, simply say the move you wish to use and update your battle sheet. One last tip: you can move around the battle field and say a move if you want. Being in the right conditions in a battle increases every ability and also slowly refills your SP, but it doesn't show. There is a RIGHT CONDITIONS label at the top of your battle sheet. You look like a water type battler. Theres a lake behind us... it might help. Well, I hope your a good fighter. Let's do this.

FIGHT!

blue wings + Kyle
VS
Woodluth natives X3

Battle element: Water
Attributes: S-1 D-2 A-5 I-7
HP: 80/80
SP: 50/50
Move set:
Water beam (Med-Sin): free
Hydro splash (Lght-Grp): free
Extinguish (Hvy fire no othr): 10sp
Dehydrate (Wkns non-wtr): 10sp
Heavens Water (Heals): 5sp
Skills:
Evaporate: 20sp- Instantly kills a single normal water based enemy
Poseidon's Fury: 30sp- Increases each attribute by 2 for 5 moves. Can only use in battle and doesn't stack.

(I hope I've answered your question in elemental enhancements. If not, then frankly, yes.)

daylin2
daylin2
259 posts
Nomad

Name: Daylin
Description: friendly, vary genorous, vary bad temper, anger isues, a litle insane, and extreamly protectiv of firends and family
Home planet:
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 3
Move set:
Skills:

yes no maby so?

Showing 1-15 of 184